“Solid bar - best for pizza & groups.”

Satisfaction Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #193 of 797 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I recently dined at Satis when visiting Durham. It has been a staple on the Durham bar scene since my college years. Satis shines with large groups grabbing pizza and beers. Individual entrees felt a little more pricey than expected. There is plenty of space and TVs to watch whatever game is on.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

We weren't really hungry but wanted something so we decided to share the nachos. We asked for extra cheese on the nachos and man, did they deliver. There was only 2 people working there at the time so they only had the middle of the room open. We wanted to sit in a different section that had more cool air movement and one server told us she would seat us there and serve us. That meant she had to work her outdoor patio seats and remember to keep checking on us in the corner. Her name was Gina and she was excellent and on top of things the entire time. You can also get pizza by the slice and my husband does that often (along with a salad). It's also a fun place to meet up with friends and just have a cold one.

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

All of the females on staff were very rude and dry. The guys though were awesome!! The food saved this review, the pizza was excellent and the beer specials were good. If I don't go back I wouldn't be upset

Reviewed April 15, 2014

As part of the reliving collegiate days, we stopped in for post-winning Duke ballgame celebration! The pizza and beer were fantastic- after all these years!! Service was prompt and no issues at all (we were a bit hesitant after reading a few reviews on this but had no issues). We loved this place and will be back next time we are in the area!

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

The place was pretty empty when we went but it took forever to be served. I have to say, the food was delicious. My husband had the cheesesteak and he said it was the best he ever had. I had the landing broil saute and it was amazing. However, once we received our bill we understood why the service was horrible. They added a 20% tip and we only had 4 people in our party. We won't be going back!

Been to Satisfaction Restaurant and Bar? Share your experiences!