“Always Great Food!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Get the mussels!! You must also try the brick chicken with oyster mushroom risotto it is so good! The service is usually ok but nothing great hence my 4 stars instead of 5. Try your best to save some room for dessert because their fresh crisps are great. Reservation are smart because they can get very busy very quickly. Our new favorite in Durham!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

The food was delicious! I had the pork and it melted in my mouth, best I have had in a very long time. We are new to the area and will add Pop's to our list of favorites!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We love Pop's for takeout. The pizzas have a nice thin crust and fresh, delicious toppings. The homemade meatballs are great.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Ten of us had a very nice business dinner at Pop’s. The Atmosphere is sort of hip industrial; service was friendly and professional; wine list is reasonably priced with nice selections, and everyone enjoyed their meals. We shared the Italian meat platter, others had the calamari, and my entre was the salt egg and prosciutto flat bread which was very good. There are many good restaurants in the downtown Durham area these days and I would recommend that you add this to your list to try.

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time at Pops but it certainly won't be our last! The food was delicious & the atmosphere was great. We had the "Chicken under a brick", pizza & squash/zucchini lasagna. All of the menu items were excellent. Highly recommend!

Calling ahead for reservations is suggested.