“A must visit for breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Elmo's Diner

Elmo's Diner
Ranked #8 of 760 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Princeton, West Virginia, United States
“A must visit for breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Ate here several times during my stay in Durham. Their breakfast is very diverse, reasonably priced, fresh and always delicious. Super friendly wait staff, clean. Give them a try...

Old Hickory, Tennessee
“Great breakfast spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Now that our daughter and her family have moved back to Durham, NC we were excited to revisit our favorite local breakfast place, Elmo's Diner. It didn't disappoint! We love the fresh and interesting menu options, with something to please everyone. The restaurant also serves lunch and dinner which we've never tried. It is a very casual, family-friendly place, perfect for dining with a toddler.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Average eatery”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

We were hungry and tired after a very long drive and the kids were acting up. The Diner is okay, we probably were not in the best shape to enjoy a meal in a restaurant that day.

Visited August 2012
Annapolis
“Cute place, great homemade food, good prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Thanks to the Food network app. that shares places featured on their shows, my husband and I visited Elmo's Diner after a Duke game. I had the quiche and soup special. Both were excellent and the quiche had a great crust, you could tell was fresh and homemade. My husband just had a chicken caesar sald but said it was one of the best chicken caesar salads he's ever had. The parking even for a Saturday night was adequate. I'd recommend this cute little find to anyone passing through Durham.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Rougemont, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

I enjoy the opportunity to have my favorite meal any time I want. I love breakfast and they serve it anytime you want!

Visited November 2012