“Do not ever eat here”

India Gate
Ranked #113 of 780 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Greasy, stale food, management is pathetic and very impolite.They are fooling non Indians by serving bad food .

There are newer reviews for India Gate

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I have recently come to the States from India and was craving for Indian food. This restaurant was just close to my hotel, so went there for the dinner one night. I ordered the "thali". The quantity was really good, I could not finish all even after over eating. The raita and vegetables were very delicious. The naan was good. The sweet dish (gulab jamun) could be better, but everything else was great. I'll visit the place few more times to try different dishes.

2  Thank binnygrover
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I went to this restaurant two weeks ago for dinner, and my friend and I were greeted by a very friendly waiter. I had the Malai Kofta, and it was very flavorful and perfectly seasoned to my spice tolerance (I generally order mild dishes). The naan is good, I usually like my naan thicker, but I still thought it was good. The Kheer was also delicious. I also have been to the lunch buffet, which is priced at 9.66 per person, and it is a very good buffet. There is quite a range of dishes, and I was impressed by their vegetarian options. You should definitely go to this restaurant if you are interested in Indian food; I think it is the best in the Triangle.

2  Thank Sam44586