“Enjoyable Lunch Outing”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Went with work group for lunch.
Most of us had the lunch (bento) boxes.
Enjoyed the combination of Thai and Japanese that came with the lunch.
Miso soup and a small California roll to go with my main entree of Basil Beef that was a little non-traditional with zucchini added to the mix, all was good though.
Waiter was pleasant and helpful and atmosphere was relaxed.
Would go again if I was in the area.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

My wife and I were both pleasantly surprised with the service and the quality of the food. We went on a Sunday afternoon around 4 o'clock. Everything tasted really fresh. The rice infused green tea was a welcomed change from the standard green tea. We will definitely be going back again in the future. •••BONUS••• there is a Whole Foods in right next door!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

very fresh, imaginative and deliscious.Very busy but not crowded. Just right. Great atmosphere. Cannot wait to return

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went for dinner and enjoyed the wonderful food, as well as its presentation. The waitstaff was helpful and friendly. The decor is very well done and and contributes to the feeling of having a very nice night out

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I've been a big fan of nearby Sushi Love for a few years but last weekend my Dad and I decided to try Vine. Now, first things first, parking in the area Vine is located in is terrible, and I mean terrible. It's one of the worst lots in Durham. Thankfully, that's by far the worst part about going here and it's hardly their fault.

Service is very good, though if you like to be left alone they're not too good about that. That said, the staff is all very friendly and they were great about making sure drinks were topped up, offering suggestions and the like. Now there is no bar but they do have wine, beer and saki (decent Japanese beer selection, not much else). All of the food I had was excellent, the fish really fresh, the selection wide and the presentation good too. The menu is probably the most vast for sushi and appetizers in the area. I can't speak to the Thai food selections though but they also looked good. I will definitely be back and my Dad is planning on switching his allegiance from Sushi Love to here.