“Lunch Hot Spot”
Review of Page Road Grill

Page Road Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Page Road Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 780 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Great lunch food with average prices. They have a very diverse selection of burgers/chicken sandwiches and also have a good variety of sandwiches and salads. I have had the goat cheese chicken sandwich and the avocado sandwich with turkey and both were absolutely delicious. My husband gets the avocado burger every time he is there and his only suggestion is that they use fresh jalapenos instead of the pickled. Service has been excellent during all of our visits. One thing to note - it does get very busy at lunch. I would recommend using Open Table to book a reservation.

There are newer reviews for Page Road Grill

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Very popular lunch venue with great food, good staff and a nice atmosphere. It is large enough that it is not so loud that you can't hear yourself talking. The layout is good and the wait staff are nice. The food I have found to be very good. I love the crab cakes, they are my favorite! Often crab cakes are full of breading. Not at Page Road. I highly recommend making a reservation! Enjoy!

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I have been to the Page Road Grill several times. It tends to be the easy pick. I have found the food to be above average. It is better than Applebee's, etc. but no big wow factor.

The service is always good
and friendly.

I would write more but there is not much great or bad to say. It's a good safe choice but you can eat somewhere more interesting if you have the time and energy to look around.

I'll be back and might see you there.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Always love the quinoa salad! Great atmosphere, easy to meet friend who work in the park as a "halfway point" from Raleigh

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

My family went here because it was my parents anniversary. The atmosphere is classy, however a little loud. The decor is nice as well. My family ordered the onion rings as an appetizer, although very good they were also very greasy. But, the entre made up for that. I ordered the shrimp creole and it was absolutely delicious!! It had the right amount of spice to it and I liked that the andouille sausage was cut up into smaller chunks. My family had also ordered: NC seared trout, the filet, the pork tenderloin with the pecan butter. They also had enjoyed their meal. My mom and I ordered the chocolate cake for dessert and it was absolutely amazing. The cake was moist and the frosting complemented the richness and decadence of the chocolate. The service was also very good, we didn't have to wait long to be seated and our waiter was constantly coming around asking how our food was and filling up our drinks. I highly recommend this place for anyone who wants to go to a classy sit down family restaurant.

1  Thank Haley S