“Good atmosphere”
Review of Page Road Grill

Page Road Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Page Road Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 764 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Gainesville, Florida, United States
“Good atmosphere”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The staff is very attentive and the atmosphere is nice. The food is a bit expensive, but nothing special in taste. Try Mez instead!

Visited October 2013

Aalborg, Denmark
“Nice place, lack-luster service, fair food.”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

I sat in the bar area but not at the bar because it was full. It took several minutes for the bar staff to come out to me but that was expected. The waiter quickly dropped off the menu and while walking away, "Drinks on the back." There wasn't an introduction or anything and he was gone.
He came back and took my drink order. I ordered a water and wine, $7.50. A few minutes later he came flying past with the drinks and heavily placed them on the table, not even in front if me but the other side of the table. I was ready to order and made eye contact as he whooshed by. He was gone again. The wine was good and well priced.
He came back a few minutes and I ordered the roasted chicken, $15.
Another waiter dropped off the meal and by now the bar area had quieted some.
Everything on the plate was nice and hot. However, everything on the plate was also over-cooked. Worse yet was the chicken. There was enough salt on it for the chicken and a bag of popcorn.
I was hungry and kept eating. I was three-quarter done with everything on my plate when the waiter did a drive by. He was clearly not interested in helping me or my opinion.
As soon as I pushed the plate away he walked by and grabbed it. Did he stop and ask how it was or if I needed anything more? No.
I finished my wine and waited for the check. I wanted a second glass of wine and dessert but I guess I won't get it here.

1 Thank RhodesPE
bonita springs
“Pleasant experience”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Many options for drinks, desserts, and meals. Very clean and welcoming. Would return if staying in the area again.

• Visited September 2013
Tampa, FL
“Loved PRG!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

A good family friend of ours is the manager. We always stop by to visit and to enjoy a great meal. Great food, great service, no complaints. Very diverse menu, something for everyone. Nice outdoor patio.

• Visited October 2013
Morrisville, North Carolina, USA
“Great food, nice atmosphere, service was average for rtp.”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Page road grill offers both traditional and alternative menus. I recently had a friend visiting from Oregon that was on a strict gluten free diet and I knew that prg would be able to come up with options for both of us. The food was excellent, I recommend the large seasonal grain and my friend recommended the shrimp and grits. (gluten free) The atmosphere is great inside and out on the patio. This is a green establishment and the rain water barrels are your first clue to their commitment to the environment. If you like great food and atmosphere with a green twist, this is the place for you. Don't forget Saturdays at prg, they have a discounted beer selection to draw the crowds.

• Visited September 2013