“Cupcake bliss”
Review of Daisy Cakes - CLOSED

Daisy Cakes
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Try their chocolate mocha or chai cupcakes. I feel like I had a cupcake orgasm after eatin them. The breakfasts also looked good, but I just has cupcakes.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

All their pastries are good, but their take on the lowly pop tart is sublime! The pastry dough melts in your mouth and the fruit inside is real of course. The hot chocolate is too rich for kids, but sublime dark not sweet perfection for adults. They also make a mean omelet!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We don't get to Daisy Cakes as often as we'd like, but it's always excellent. I like their scones even more than their popular cupcakes. For brunch. carnitas really hit the spot. Good coffee, too.

DC is a couple of blocks from downtown, and well worth the stroll.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Cupcakes are everywhere these days, but this is way more than just cupcakes and cakes. Their breakfast pastries and sandwiches are great, I especially like the cinnamon roll, breakfast sandwich with bacon and the coffee! If you are in need of cupcakes you will not be disappointed! The decor and staff are wonderful.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Here is a small, hidden bakery in Durham, NC called Daisy Cakes. It is a cute bakery with cupcakes, cakes, scones, cookies, and many more items.

I stumbled upon this Bakery while walking, and have returned many times. Each time I go back, it is better than I had remembered.

The staff is friendly and helpful, there is a handful of tables in the seating area as well as a few stools and a breakfast bar area, and the food is excellent! They advertise their daily specials on a chalkboard on the sidewalk. They have great breakfast items, so I suggest going in the mornings. Daisy Cakes is not inexpensive. If you have to buy cheap tasting cupcakes for your co-workers, go to the grocery store. If you like the people you work with, buy them Daisy Cakes instead!

I have tried many Bakeries in the area; some I have liked while others were disappointing. Daisy Cakes will not disappoint you and I'm sure you will like it!