“Great school”
Review of Duke University

Ranked #6 of 80 things to do in Durham
Reviewed April 20, 2013

The college visit was very informative. It is a quality school in an intensive medical area. Not much in the area to visit.

1  Thank Kevin B

Reviewed April 18, 2013

This University is not red brick and mortar. It will keep you interested in walking the campus to see the old style buildings.A good time to go through the Duke Gardens or visit the Chapel.

1  Thank ted3020
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I came here for a campus tour as a prospective student. The campus is stunning and grande, and although I don't see myself going to that school, it was very nice to visit. It wasn't, honestly, the most exciting place to visit but good for taking pictures. The only other thing that made the visit not very pleasant was that I had just injured my back and we were walking a lot. Ouch! Anyway, if you're around the area there's no reason not to go.

1  Thank SansaM1
Reviewed April 14, 2013

It was so beautiful! The people at the hospital were very nice and took their time with us! We were at the clinic and usually you don't find that at such a huge place. Thanks for helping us!

2  Thank megmercer1635
Reviewed April 8, 2013

While we came to Duke University because my husband needed a specialized medical evaluation, we have found our experience with Duke to be quite positive. The clinical care my husband has received is really great. And as a patient at the clinic, we very much appreciate the particularly beautiful surroundings of the campus as a diversion from the clinical experience.

1  Thank Lisa M

Been to Duke University? Share your experiences!