“EXCELLENT”
Review of Duke University

Ranked #5 of 87 things to do in Durham
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The kids that gave us our tour were fun and focused. The campus was beautiful and the area seemed quite safe.

All reviews
in 75 reviews
"duke"
in 174 reviews

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was amazed to see how spread out Duke was. You would need a car or at least a bicycle to get around. It was not as well groomed as I had imagined but was nice. Walked around for about 3 hours and saw most of campus including dorms. My daughter is thinking of going to grad school there. Much different feeling than the West Coast where we live.

1  Thank travelinmen
Reviewed March 14, 2013

It's a beautiful campus with several bookstores, restaurants and a huge hospital center. lots to do, especially if you are a DUKE fan!

1  Thank KathyJ461
Reviewed March 14, 2013

What can I say? It was one of the best experiences of my life-- no regrets about going there. I'm lucky they took me! If you stroll the campus, you will fall in love with it, too.

1  Thank RIKIVOGEL
See more reviews
Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you love college basketball, you must visit Cameron Indoor and experience a game. Well worth the money. Beautiful campus, enthusiastic fans, easy to navigate, and not a bad seat in the house. There is plenty to see and do while waiting for the game to start. Duke chapel, lovely grounds, and a really great hall of fame is there to enjoy. It was a bucket list item for us and well worth the money and effort.

Been to Duke University? Share your experiences!