“Great sandwiches”

Cuisines: Greek
Durham, North Carolina
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Really great sandwiches, generous portions with wonderful ingredients. Currently, closed for renovation, should open in mid October 2012

Visited June 2012

Greenville, North Carolina
“The early dinner entree was fabulous!”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I visited the Front Street Cafe one day while visiting Durham for a professional class. I asked the gentleman for a recommendation, he suggested one of the early dinner entrees. So I tried the pork chops with a port wine reduction, mashed potatoes and string beans. I felt like I was eating at a fancy restaurant. The food was delicious, cooked to perfection. I wish I lived nearby, I would definitely make the trip back!

Only downside to this place is that the seating areas are limited, and they stop serving their menu at 6pm. There is an attached restaurant, Papa's Grille, which opens for a more formal dinner after that time.

• Visited February 2012