“Superb Customer Service!”

Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport
Ranked #39 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great hotel near Raleigh-Durham airport. Excellent customer service from Paul at the front desk, very helpful, accomodating, and friendly! All staff that I met were wonderful. Very clean, nice big rooms, fantastic stay for a very reasonable price! Highly recommended, and will stay here again when in the area.

Only two slight problems, both with the location of the hotel. It is difficult to get into the parking area from one direction on the main road, you have to make a u-turn and come back at it. And there are no restaurants within walking distance, so be warned if you are staying without a car.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Scott H, Manager at Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Thank you so much for your review and kind comments about Paul! I appreciate you recommending us on Trip Advisor... I completely your comments about the you turn... I certainly hope that one day a left turn onto Page road will be possible.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I work for a global company, so I have traveled extensively. Typically I stay at DoubleTree, Hilton, or some other pretty nice hotels, but i have to admit that the best experience I have ever had was during a recent stay at the Sleep Inn Raleigh/Durham Airport.

I called the hotel directly and asked for some directions just prior to my arrival. Paul, at the front desk, was most helpful at providing directions (he was able to actually give them properly). When I arrived, he got me into a wonderful room that was in excellent condition, thanks to the housekeeping staff that was also very friendly.

Not only was the entire staff helpful and friendly, everyplace I popped into seemed well kept, clean, and orderly...no broken exercise equipment, no messy bathroom on main floor, halls were clean, lobby and ground meticulous.

I went right to my room, got into a comfortable bed, and slept through the night without hearing a sound of traffic, or people passing by the door to my room (and there seemed to be a lot of guests that night staying at the hotel).

So, if you want a great, affordable stay, and some Choice Points to boot, i say- stay at this place. I plan to make this my preferred hotel when I have to visit RTP.

Michael D - Charlotte, NC

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We are in area seeing dr at Duke. We came in January and stayed at this location due to where the first test was. Paul was so nice and helpful, we decide to stay here for all our future visits. Hotel is clean and comfy. About 10 from Duke Hospital which we like because its not as crowded.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I've visited this property on several occasions, I have always been impressed with the staff, breakfast and rooms. This stay was different, the staff was still great as was the breakfast, but the hallways on the room floors reeked of cigarette smoke, the smell invaded the room and was very unpleasant, Maybe the property could assign one or more floors exclusively for non-smoking vs the mixed assignment they have now. My room was on the front of the facility, the road noise was terrible, much worse than previous visits.

Room Tip: As far from Page road as possible
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Great place to stay, very clean and front dest clerk very nice and considerate to my needs. I would definitly stay here again, its in a great locatin near the airport and close by to some great shopping places and dining. If I find a place I like I generally stay in that same place each time I return. hope I can stay there the next time I am in raleigh.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place is quiet, clean, and with a reasonable price. The continental breakfast in the morning was great. The staff was nice and check in and check out were fast. It is centrally located and very close to the airport. My wife and I had a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Scott H, Manager at Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for your valued feedback... I am pleased you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Our room was clean and bed was comfortable. Our stay was 5 days. We were given new towels each day. It was quiet so we could sleep. The desk personal was polite and very nice to talk to. We were concerned the first night about a man that was walking around the cars and reported it to the desk and found out that he was the guard and he patrolled it for safety. The showers were huge walk in type. We will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: They have an elevator so it doesn't matter which floor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Nancy-S6997

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and for your very favorable rating. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back when your travel bring you to the Raleigh area in the future.