“Nice for Business”

Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport
Ranked #31 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Very nice room with extra large desk for business; quiet hotel; front desk - check-in and check-out and service (Paul) was great; breakfast was good; updated decor and furnishings were a plus; I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Scott H, Manager at Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you for your review and for mentioning Paul. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay as well as our spacious work-desks. They are quite nice! We look forward to having you stay with us again should your travels bring you back to the area.

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Stayed here for the second time in July 2012 - clean, quiet, and comfortable -what more could you want? Daughter lives in the area now and we will never look elsewhere for lodging. Linens all in good condition; continental breakfast was quite satisfactory

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MamaGran
Scott H, General Manager at Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Thank you for your patronage. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We travel to the Durham area often for business. Looked at another hotel to stay at, but it didn't work out. Glad it didn't as the Sleep Inn had upgraded their bed and their breakfast. Staff is always friendly.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your feedback. Nice to hear you enjoy the new breakfast selections that we now offer. We look forward to having you return when you are in Raleigh/Durham in the future.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I arrived late at night, around 2AM, after a long drive. The hotel was right off of I-40 and very invitingly lit. I found a parking place right near the door and was checked-in in no time by a very friendly desk attendent. Nice showers, huge rooms, updated decor, rooms clean to OCD standard, flat screen tv (also good channels), comfy bed (with those nice little square pillows, I like those :) ). I felt nice and refreshed for my job interview the next morning after a long stressful drive. Very close to RTP. Also, I appreciated the oversized work desk with lots of surface area! Wireless worked great for the basics, checking email, google maps, facebook. THANKS SLEEP INN!

P.S. The breakfast looked great but I slept so well that I decided to skip the continental breakfast and make the in-room coffee. Also, there was a business center in the lobby :D (please fix the printer! - I'd even be willing to pay 50cents a page).

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeannette B

Thank you for your comments and feedback. Glad that you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Clean and comfortable. I do wish they had the room cool when I arrived on a 90+ day.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for being our guest. Our apologies for not having the room cooler...

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Part of the reason we booked a room at this hotel was because of all of the positive reviews. And, the hotel lived up to its well-earned reputation. My two children and I traveled to Durham on business. We arrived late on a Friday night, requested and were granted a later check-out time on Saturday. The room was really nice --we had two double beds and there was a huge desk/work station area, in addition to a microwave and refrigerator. The bathroom was divided and the inner sanctum featured a huge walk-in shower. I never use a hotel tub anyway, so I thought having a bigger shower was a great thing. Breakfast was a cut-above most other offerings from similar hotels. The scrambled eggs were hot and fresh and they served bacon. The manager was super nice and we would definitely return again if business takes us back to Durham.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sherrikw
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I was exhaused heading west from the Outer Banks (North Carolina) and drove east taking the 540 Raleigh bypass. So tired, anything would do for the night. So I pulled off at the Durham exit and the first hotel/motel I found was the Durham Sleep Inn. It's right off the highway. What a pleasant surprise! Expecting to pay big bucks in the Research Triangle area, I found this super motel that seemed more like a Hilton at threee times the price. Elegant room with all the amenities, Clean. Thoughtfulfully arranges. Great bed. Much more than I needed for this night. Very nice free breakfast set up in the lobby. And all for $71 including taxes but with my AAA discount figured in. Note also that I stayed there on the Memorial Day weekend without an advance reservation. I highly recommend this hotel at 208 Page Road,. Durhan, NC if you're in need of overnight accommodations and the timing is right.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank cgro43

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It would be out pleasure to have you as our guest again when you return to Durham!