Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport
$159
$79
$96
$60
All reviewsfront deskmake a u turnpage roadroom was cleannon smokingwafflesstay there againfirst floorchapel hillrduinnsinterstateshuttlepillows
Reviewed October 22, 2011

What an outstanding hotel and staff. Willing to help and give advice for whatever a traveler's needs. Rooms AND bathrooms clean. Couldn't ask for a better room or location.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 21, 2011

We needed a hotel close to Duke University Hospital. Sleep Inn was the perfect location.We expected the regular hotel experience. What we received was Five Star Excellence!!! The hotel was spotless,all the associates friendly and helpful,the room fresh and clean. But one young man stood out. Paul Abele. He was there when we checked in. Helped us locate my creamer I have in my morning coffee. Showed us where the luggage carrier was to bring our things in. When Our shower light burned out later that night once again it was Paul Abele who was there within minutes to replace it.The next day when we checked out he was by the counter and being so impressed by him I asked him for the managers name so I might report what an outstanding employee he was. He gave me his card and simply asked me to leave feedback about our hotel experience at this website. I smiled thanked him and just stuck the card in my purse. Sitting down to write this review I read the card-NOW I understood why all the employees where so great and helpful. Because the "employees" card read General Manger under Paul's name!! Thank you Paul-your dedication had made this Sleep Inn Exceptional!!

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Pat T
Paul A, General Manager at Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2011

Thanks for your response. My staff and I take great pride in providing ultimate guest service. I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 17, 2011

Craig, who worked the front desk at 2am made all the difference in the world for us. We missed the breakfast but the rooms were clean and the hotel was close to the airport which was convenient.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank cmduhrkoop
Paul A, Manager at Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2011

Thank you for your response. It is always a pleasure helping our guests, providing ultimate guest service. We strive to improve our services every day and appreciate your business.

Respectfully
Paul Abele CHA

Reviewed September 8, 2011

I visit this area on business at least once a month, and I usually stay here at least one of the nights.
My rooms have always been clean, and the entire hotel seems this way. Breakfast is decent (the biscuits and gravy is nice), and hotel staff has always been helpful. Exercise room has a treadmill, bike, and elliptical.
The area is very nice. Convenient location right off of the highway and close to RDU.
They have one computer in the lobby for customer use, and it has been helpful for me.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Paul A, Manager at Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2011

Thanks for your comments. My staff and I continually try to improve our level of quality and service. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.
Respectfully,
Paul Abele

Reviewed April 15, 2010

We needed a hotel near the airport for an early-morning departure and this place fit the bill. It's right off the interstate, but very quiet. The breakfast was excellent - they even had homemade biscuits and gravy! The room was very nice and the bathroom was spotless. We couldn't have asked for more and the price was very reasonable as well. If we ever get to Raleigh again we will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple