“Great Breakfast and lots of it”

William's Gourmet Kitchen
Ranked #107 of 786 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Williams is not fancy, but the grub is very good. I had breakfast there this morning. Very tasty scrambled eggs, smoked bacon, excellent wheat toast and very creamy southern grits. The food was served quickly and it came out hot. Oh yeah the coffee was great too!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I love eating at William's. Their burgers and cheese steaks are my favorite. They also have really good fries. Whenever we have family in town they always ask us to take them to William's. I have heard that it is pretty busy at lunch during the week but I usually go there for dinner or lunch on Saturdays. We also order online a lot and get our food to go. They are only open until 3 on Saturdays and are closed on Sundays. I wish they were open more on weekends but my guess is that they get the majority of their business at lunch from the RTP crowd. The only negative thing I have experienced at Williams was when I brought my baby and needed to change his diaper. Their bathrooms did not have a fold down changing table like most restaurants and I had to go outside and change him in the back seat of my car.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We just happened onto this restaurant off 40. One of the best burgers we have ever had. The service was fast and accurate. I will go again. We sat outside.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Fries are good and the veg club sandwich was filling. the place is too crowded during lunch hours though.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

The fries are beer battered and were very good. I didn't get the sandwich I ordered but the one I got was good. The sandwiches are huge and could be shared along with fries.