“Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This was my second trip so the food was good enough for an encore however the service is slow. That being said the food was fresh, hot and very tasty. I would defiantly would recommend!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

The perfect place to meet friends for a cold one and some really good food! The sangria is excellent and the beer menu never dissappoints. My husband and I have eaten here numerous times and have never had anything less than really really delicious. Sit outside in the comfortable "beer garden", there are heaters if gets a little chilly. The service can be hit or miss so don't go if you are in a hurry, but go if you have an afternoon to spend relaxing and drinking away the afternoon.

Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Great food. Great value. Good service. We definately will return. I had the Ruben and was thrilled. Only negative was the flies. Wow there were flies. We sat outside. Beyond that thumbs up. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

After checking out the Cows on parade at the American Tabacco district, we stopped for lunch at Geer Street. 2nd time for me, first time for my husband. Very cool space. The rueban sandwich was very good. Real New York style pastrami ( we are from NY so we know good from bad). The tomato, avocado sandwich with bacon was delish. Next time you are in downtown Durham check out Geer Street.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

very nice restaurant in an old storage house, young people, sandwiches, pasta, salad, quite nice outdoor seating - in walking distance: fullsteam brewery (a fancy microbrewery), music clubs, .... place to have fun!