Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85
Ranked #5 of 72 Hotels in Durham
Rochester, United States
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I have never been to a Hampton I did not like and this one was in keeping with the rest. I will never stay with another company if I can avoid it. The room was spotless, the staff was amazing and friendly, the breakfast was good.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Timothy D,

Thank you for your loyalty to Hampton and taking the time to review us! We're very happy you had a great stay and found our staff outstanding. We can't wait to see you the next time you're in the area; thanks again for your high ratings and comments!

Daly Seven, Inc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Kalamazoo, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

For the past 5 months I have been staying at this hotel because of geographical convenience and in part because the overall experience is fair. On the positive side the facility is well kept, rooms are comfortable and service/staff is friendly trying to accommodate customer needs. In general my most important recommendations would be disciplined staff training on hotel procedures and customer service, followed facility smell control.

• 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Parilli V,

Thank you for choosing us for your long-term stay & taking the time to share feedback. We're glad you find our staff accommodating and friendly and everything well-kept; I will pass the rest of your feedback onto our team for further discussion as we aim to provide the best service we can. Otherwise, we're glad to see you rate most aspects of your stay with 4 or 5 stars and hope to see you the next time you're in Durham. Thanks again for your review.

SoBoVa.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

My second stay here it was a full house. Lots of people but the staff took care of everyone with smiles and patience. Our room was clean and smelled fresh. Breakfast was a hit. Lots of variety and the food was restocked fast even with a large volume of guest. I come to Durham often and I have found my favorite hotel. Thank you!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dear ques,

Thank you for choosing us again; I'm delighted to read we are your top choice in Durham! It's also great to hear you found our service friendly and helpful and everything well-stocked even though we were very busy. Thanks again for your review and we can't wait for your next stay!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Good workspace accomodations, acceptable complimentary internet speed, very nice exercise facility if you can find the time to use it. Highly recommend this location as it is close to major highway and shopping center for variety of meal options.

Dear 456keithj,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and your strong recommendation! I'm glad to hear our accommodations were great for your business travel and that our location worked well for your needs. Thank you again for your praise and we'll see you the next time you're in the area!

Granite Falls, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I found the Hampton Inn and Suites to be friendly and efficient. Crystal welcomed me and encouraged me to enjoy warm chocolate chip cookie. The room was neat and clean. The breakfast was hot and enjoyable with a nice variety.

• 5 of 5 stars
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear RMSW54,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our Hampton Inn & Suites and are delighted you had a superior stay all-around! Thanks so much for your kind words for our staff and 5-star ratings across the board. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in town!

Smyrna, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Had a short stopover in Durham, NC during a long drive up north and I was very pleased with the condition of this hotel and location. The large King size suite was very spacious with a couch, built in desk/room divider and wet bar area. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. Located conveniently to I-85 and a shopping mall.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear Larry B,

Thank you for choosing us for your stopover; I'm glad you found everything excellent and found your suite very spacious! We are grateful for your strong ratings and look forward to seeing you the next time you pass through Durham. Thanks again for your review!

Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This was our first stay at this property. We came to the area in June for the US Open @ Pinehurst. We stayed at this hotel Friday and Saturday evening. The front desk staff were very nice, helpful and polite. Our room was very clean. On Friday evening after traveling it was nice to walk across the parking lot to dinner. We were so tired on Saturday evening -- when we drove back from Pinehurst we decided to eat dinner at the same rest -- they had great food and good service.

Room Tip: Our room was on the 3rd floor -- center of the hotel -- faced the back parking lot -- we could see t...