“Short but Enjoyable Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85

Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85
Ranked #4 of 70 Hotels in Durham
South Carolina
“Short but Enjoyable Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Stayed here with my wife in May 2013. Our stay was only one night because we were just transiting through town on our way to SC . We arrived late, but checkin was very quick. The room was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was included. It was a typical continental breakfast, but they did have some hot items. The hotel seemed pretty crowded, but they did a pretty good job of keeping the breakfast bar stocked. Checkout was also very quick. Would definitely stay here again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear BizTraveler81,

Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn & Suites. I'm very glad to hear that you had a great stay and that our service was efficient even though it was busy! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in Durham. Thanks again for your review!

Daly Seven, Inc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Henderson, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

This seems to be a newer Hampton. It's in a quiet, conveniently-located area. Across the small street is Wells Fargo Bank and Tripp Restaurant. Down a little ways is a shopping mall. I'm not a shopper so I didn't check that out ... can't tell you what kind of stores were there. I like the Hamptons because they serve hot breakfast in the mornings, which is so convenient. It's the usual Hampton fare but it's good. The room was nice, the personnel were great.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Dear KalihiKid65,

Thanks for writing a review of your recent stay; we are indeed a fairly new property! I'm glad to hear that our location was convenient for your needs and that you liked our complimentary breakfast. Thank you again and we hope to see you the next time you're in Durham!

Shanghai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I need to stay in Durham for about a week at a time. The Hampton Inn is a great home base. The rooms are well appointed for a business travelers (lots of easy to access plugs for your equipment). Breakfast is plentiful, if not particularly savory. No need for a restaurant at the hotel since Durham has many places to eaty

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

memphis area
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

As we have come to expect at Hampton Inns, we enjoyed a wonderful night of restful sleep at this location. We stayed one night and were pleased with everything. The fitness room was well-equipped and all machines were operational. Breakfast was the usual and sufficient. Service was great. Would stay here again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear memphisnative,

Thank you for writing a review of your recent stay; I'm very glad to read that we were able to meet your expectations for Hampton! We appreciate feedback regarding all of our amenities and are happy that you found everything in our fitness room to be in working order and that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. Thanks again and we hope it's not too long until your next visit!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Having been a road warrior for 8+ years, I have stayed at a lot of Marriott and Hilton properties.. quite a few. I gotta say, I REALLY like this property. It looks new and the customer service was really good. The best part, however - for me, was the room. I very much enjoyed the decor and the desk/work-space in the room. The room was clean and very comfortable overall. Will definitely be coming back here.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear TheOldWarrior,

Thanks for reviewing our hotel, I'm delighted to hear that you found your guest room to be so well-furnished! I will be sure to pass your kind words on to the rest of our team. It's also great that you found our guest service to be so helpful. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in town!

Silver Spring, MD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is a genuinely great place to stay. The rooms/suites are spacious, thoughtfully planned and decorated. Spotless and fresh, nice linens and pillows. Excellent breakfast in an attractive atmosphere. We didn't use the indoor pool, but it looked very nice. Also, the front desk staff is just wonderful.

Dear Nickelman,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hampton Inn & Suites. I'm happy to read that you had a great stay and found your guest room to be so clean and spacious, as well as that our staff was able to take care of all of your needs. Thanks again for your review and we hope to see you for another stay soon!

Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Our family spent one day/night at the Hampton Inn - Durham earlier this month. The hote was clean and the staff very pleasant. My daughter liked making waffles at the free hot continental breakfast. A good stay for our family...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear lewf,

Thanks for reviewing our Hampton Inn & Suites - our waffle maker is a favorite of many of our guests, so I'm happy to hear your daughter enjoyed it as well, and also that you had a good stay overall. We appreciate hearing from you and hope it won't be too long before another visit!