$129
$83
$96
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$116
$159
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$63
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $70/night.

$129
GardenInn.com
$99
$89
All reviewsresearch triangle parkbusiness triprtp areafamily reunionclose to the airportbathroom doorup to dateshuttle servicegreat place to staybreakfast buffetexcellent stayenjoyed my stayconvenient locationbedadjustablehgifirmness
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Wonderful hotel! This hotel surpasses others in this price range in everything- It was super clean, super comfortable, the staff was very friendly and helpful, restaurant had great food. Definitely will be staying here on future trips to the RDU/Triangle area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
tgabe, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham/Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review. We are proud of our hotel from the food to the rooms and a staff that has a desire to exceed expectations. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

This was first time I stayed at this property in the RTP area. I usually use a different hotel but it was booked this trip so I gave the HGI a try. Wow it was great. The property is clean and very inviting. The staff was excellent and the rooms were well cared for and had all the amenities I enjoy. The breakfast was good and the busness center sufficient. The fitness center was much bettter than I expected and had all the amenities I like to discover. The only challnge was the TV channel layout, was hard to find the channels I like to watch (Fox in particular) in both my room and the fitness center. Other than that I was really impressed and will give this consideration on future trips to RTP

Room Tip: Get a room closer to the end of teh hall so you can use teh stairs to save time and burn a few extra calories !
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thanks so much for the great review. From our cooked to order breakfast to our clean rooms and brand new fitness room equipment, we are very proud of our newly renovated property. We appreciate you giving us a try and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

My now fiancee' planned a wonderful night out last evening and he booked a room here. The entrance doors and the lobby was beautiful. My room, however, was not as grand as the Hilton Garden in Cary. The fridge fell out of the cubby holder it was in and the bed did not squeak it made an awful noise even when just sitting. The "soft/firm" setting on the bed should not be there. I did not have a pleasant nights sleep at all. Now, the bathroom was awesome and the TV great. A channel guide of some sort in their TV program should be available. I also think that paying 10.95 per person for breakfast is crazy when other hotel chains offer it with you stay. I absolutely LOVED teh Hilton Garden in Cary, this one just not so much.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. We are certainly excited to hear that you enjoyed other of our properties and are glad that you gave us a try. We will work harder to insure that your next stay with us is more to your liking and encourage you to try our bed and breakfast package which includes an overnight stay as well as breakfast for two.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I spent 3 night at the hotel and it was the speediest check in/out I have ever experienced. The hotel shuttle from the airport was prompt. They also provided shuttle to my office. Can't be more convenient than that! The room was comfortable with all the amenities for a business traveler. I have various food allergies and the restaurant was very accommodating. I will stay there again next time.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
tgabe, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham/Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thanks for the kind review and we are sure glad you were able to use our shuttle service to and from the airport as well as your office. We do provide this complimentary service for our guests daily from 7a to11p. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Hotel is extremely quiet, never heard other guests or TV's. Very relaxing and a great place to sleep. The fitness room (all areas) was very clean and had enough equipment for a good workout. The front desk was always helpful, friendly and fast, never any waiting. Even the housekeeper asked about our stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We get a lot of compliments about our fitness facility and our brand new equipment as well as the cleanliness of our facilities. I will pass on to our front desk manager as well as our housekeeping manager your kind words about those staffing areas. Thanks again!