$87
$101
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$63
$96
$159
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$85
La Quinta
$129
All reviewsresearch triangle parkbusiness triprtp areafamily reunionclose to the airportbathroom doorup to dateshuttle servicegreat place to staybreakfast buffetexcellent stayenjoyed my stayconvenient locationbedtoradjustablehgi
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I just spent two nights at this Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel looks brand new, even though it was another brand before it became an HGI. They did a great job with the renovation.

The rooms are large, updated, bright, and clean. I really like the "wood" paneling in the bathroom instead of tile floors. The breakfast was excellent and there the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
tgabe, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham/Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

We are so excited that you enjoyed your stay and our recent renovations. It has been a lot of hard work and we take such pride in our product when our guests take time to notice our improvements. We like to think that we have a staff that matches the quality of our property and appricate the fact that you notice. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

It was indeed a pleasure to stay at this very fine, clean, hospitable hotel. The room was very clean, the staff very accommodating which added to our pleasant visit to North Carolina. The breakfast was the best and I would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
tgabe, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham/Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words. Service means the world to us and the fact that you have found a new "home away from home" when in the area makes our entire staff beam. Welcoming guests with true hospitality has become our passion and it is so kind of you to notice.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We, consumers take our hotels for granted. I would suggest staying at the Hilton Garden Inn in Durham, NC (RTP area); everything from the hotel staff, housekeeping and rooms were outstanding. The only thing I would say we did not like is we had to pay for breakfast and we are use to having our complimentary breakfast included. Hilton Garden Inn by far exceeds the other 5 star hotels which cost more and yet has terrible service. Stayed here for Father's Day recently and this will be our hotel we use going forward.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to offer the review on TripAdvisor. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We share these reviews with our staff and it really puts a smile on their face. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Clean comfortable and well located. RDU airport, RTP, and major mall with great shopping and restaurants. We have stayed at this location several times for this price and the value is the best we have seen in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
tgabe, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham/Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

I am very happy you enjoyed your stay. We try to run last minute specials and promotions from time to time and we were so glad that you were able to catch that very special price. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Was in Durham for a course and with the days which I'm off work, I stayed a total of 11 nights. Room was nice and clean, the aircon was slightly difficulty to operate though. It was quite embarrassing that I had to get the hotel staffs to shuttle me almost daily; for work, and to get around (Walmart, car rentals at RDU, Streets of Southpoint). Understandably the courtesy shuttle does not operate on fixed and guarantee schedules, though inconvenient at times, the staffs would try their best to make things work. An example would be that Jessica offer to absorb the cab charges for one of my many trips to the airport (I did pay for 2 other trips though when the shuttle wasn't running). Another would be recommending medication to get for my diarrhea, from Walmart as they didnt have it in the hotel. Though operating as a "no-frill" inn, the hotel has a basic gym, a small pool as well as a self-serve laundry facility, which were great! Actually it would be even better if detergent and softener can be complimentary, though it isn't too expensive. Oh I enjoyed my breakfast, as well as my steak which was of a generous portion. Kudos to the staffs, sorry I didn't get everyone's name.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
tgabe, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham/Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thank you recognizing our great service as well as our superb food! We were happy to transport you from work and back and to the mall. While we do run our shuttle on a schedule we do our best to fill all guest requests. Thanks for the kind words regarding Jessica, she is an asset to the hotel and has great customer service skills. If your travels bring you back to the area, we certainly look forward to seeing you again.