$107
Hilton.com
$87
$159
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$63
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $70/night.

$129
$101
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

All reviewsresearch triangle parkbusiness triprtp areafamily reunionclose to the airportbathroom doorup to dateshuttle servicegreat place to staybreakfast buffetexcellent stayenjoyed my stayconvenient locationbedtoradjustablehgi
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Great Location for Business visitors espcially whom visiting a company at Research Triangle Park ..
They have great staff whom are very friendly ..
They have good shuttle service which can take you to your business location, mall or airport

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank MazeNKD
Heather S, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham/Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Dear MazeNKD,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on your recent stay at the Brand New Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham/Research Triangle Park. It's nice to hear you were able to utilize our complimentary shuttle service, as well as, experience the wonderful guest service our staff delivers. We look forward to having you stay with us next time you are in the RTP area.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn the week of April 9 and from the time I walked in the door until I left the staff made sure my stay was excellent. Tor, the Assistant General Manager, checked with me every day to see if I needed anything and went above the call of duty for anything that I needed. Thank you Tor I will highly recommend your hotel to everyone and thank you for making my stay an exceptional one. The staff was excellent as well Lisa and the other individuals at the front desk always greeted me with a smile and were always willing to assist with anything that I needed. Anthony who shuttled me a few times to my class was always very pleasant and professional. Housekeeping always had my room ready for me when I walked in at the end of the day and it was always very clean.

The food in the restaurant is excellent for both breakfast and dinner. I would highly recommend the salmon it was cooked to perfection. The pastries and desserts were excellent as well and are homemade right at the hotel. The chef's at the hotel are excellent and I can honestly say I don't usually eat hotel food but I highly recommend the food at this Hilton Garden Inn.

Per a previous posters comment I did not have the air conditioner noise in my room so maybe they do have the issue resolved now.

Thank you Tor and to all of the staff for making my stay an exceptional one at the Hilton Garden Inn I will be back to stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Lisa500
Heather S, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham/Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Dear Lisa500,

We are so pleased to hear about your wonderful stay and how much you enjoyed our superb customer service at the Brand New Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham/Research Triangle Park. Our goal is to give each and every guest an outstanding stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again in future.

Heathr Schaffnit

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Very impressed with this hotel, nice quiet atmosphere wonderful restaurant and clean rooms. Hilton Garden Inn is located off Interstate 40 in Research Triangle Park, Durham, North Carolina, only a quick five to ten minute drive to RDU airport.Streets at Southpoint mall and Restaurant Complex and Brier Creek mall, shopping is easily within driving distance. A few fast food spots on the blvd.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Heather S, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham/Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2012

Dear sgtmal,

Thank you for sharing with us your wonderful experience at the Brand new Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham/Research Triangle. Our goal is to give each and every guest and outstanding stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

As a frequent traveler to the RTP area, I've tried various Hilton brand hotels and was happy to see this new option right in the heart of RTP. The hotel itself is in great shape with a bright lobby and restaurant, a larger than average fitness center and well-appointed rooms with adjustable mattresses, flatscreen TVs and a large and well-designed bathroom. The staff is also fantastic -- everyone from housekeeping to desk staff to restaurant staff was sincerely friendly -- creating a very pleasant atmosphere throughout the hotel. So...why the 3/4 rating? The air conditioning unit in the room was literally louder than a jet engine -- making it impossible to sleep without ear plugs. There was a fairly ironic Hilton Garden Inn ad in one of the elevators saying, "Never underestimate the value of a Good Night's Sleep" -- promoting the adjustable mattress settings in every room. I would have preferred that they go with a standard mattress and invest in higher quality A/C units. If the A/C noise wasn't enough, there's also a freight train that runs right behind the hotel very early in the morning. It's probably not a problem with rooms in the front of the hotel, but in the back, it sounds like the train is literally in the room.

When I was checking out, I mentioned the A/C noise problem to the manager, and he told me that they were purchasing new filters. Unfortunately, I don't think that will make much of a difference -- it's the compressor itself that makes most of the noise -- not the air running through the filter.

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs and ask for a room in the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Dear TravelinVtDad ,

So happy you enjoyed our location and beautifully remodeled hotel. I appologize for the AV and train experience you had with your night of sleep. This AV issue is being brought up with our Chief Engineer to look at so that we can address the exprience you had and correct it for future guest stays. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

This hotel is a very nice, typical Hilton Garden Inn - free internet, microwave, fridge, comfortable beds, good breakfast. BUT, the in-wall air conditioning (A/C) unit is unbelievably noisy. I read many TripAdvisor reviews before picking this hotel but all the reviews were done in the colder winter months. When I stayed there, it was quite room and we had to run the A/C. The A/C unit woke me up constantly all throughout the night. Additionally, the windows did not appear to be triple or even double-paned and you could really hear the nearby road noise. It's a shame because the rest of the hotel is great and the staff is very friendly. I would not stay there again just because of the noisy A/C. Too bad that the remodel didn't include central air!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Sur_La_Route_Again

Dear Sur_La_Route_Again,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to review our hotel. Your concerns about the AV is being brought to our Chief Engineers attention. We appologize for your experience and would like to have you stay with us again.