All reviews room was clean front desk a ground floor room duke university medical center first floor checking in enjoyed my stay nice stay convenient location free breakfast phillips microwave pet flooring surgery
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

I come to the red roof inn often and Teresa makes everything so easy for me any problem I have she fixes it immediately. She’s is a great asset, she should be recognized for awesome customer service! Thank you so much Teresa for everything you do to make my stay enjoyable!!!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2018

Pros: Phyllis was so welcoming that I felt like I was staying in her home. She was reassuring when I accidentally spilled coffee, and also encouraged me to go ahead and blow dry my hair when I was hesitant to borrow the front desk appliance.

Cons: There was a crazy person yelling in the parking lot that made me nervous and the room smelled funny.

They charged a safe fee when I checked out, but this wasn't in the initial quote I had received.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

Book this hotel on Expedia. Rate was very good, rooms are clean, location great next to lots of food places and a few shopping centers. The drive to Cameron is 6 minutes. The rooms have refrigerators and comfortable beds. Area is quiet,, and front desk is very helpful. This is not a five star resort but if you are traveling in a budget and just need a comfortable clean room I highly recommend it.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Amehl2016
Reviewed December 7, 2018

My relative had to come to the VA hospital for treatment... We talked to the Manager Hope and she was very polite and understanding... She gave a great rate and service. The room was clean and quiet....We will be back! Most Hotels don't care about your situation but Hope really helped us out and we appreciate that...

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2018

Just stayed there a week ago. Basically a converted Motor-lodge or motel. Some rooms are kind of dirty. Was okay for the price. Was not too far from Duke if you need to visit. Check-in and Check-out was easy. Bathrooms were dated and so was TV.

Date of stay: November 2018