“Veggie burger was awesome!”
Review of Only Burger

Only Burger
Ranked #80 of 789 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed November 4, 2012

In a way this experience is what you make it because you can create your own burger. I thought my veggie burger with the toppings I chose was excellent! Warning this place is extremely small so we had to be very aggressive to get a table, but the tape opened up fairly quickly. It's not exactly a dining experience but it is a good burger.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

The burgers are good as advertised, but the place is small and slightly grimy. You don't go for the ambiance, you go for the burgers which are among the best in the area

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We just got back from a vacation at the Outers Banks. We stopped in Durham to pick up our dog from our daughter and had lunch at Only Burger. It was the best meal we had the entire trip. We have eaten there several times and it is consistently the best burger we have had in the Durham/Chapel Hill area.

3  Thank Bruce J
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Only Burger is one of the great pioneers of the Durham food truck scene - and their brick and mortar establishment does not disappoint...in fact, I think the service was faster at the storefront than at the truck. Staff was very friendly and patient, burgers were delicious, but fries were a little peppery for my taste. Bison sliders were a hit with my husband - I only wish they had bison burgers as a standard option (in addition to the turkey and veggie they always have). Great creative taste combinations with an eye to what's local and in season.

1  Thank jennybee84
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The name says it all. Try the fried green tomato burger. The onion rings are to die for. And if you happen to see the truck, stop - whether you are hungry or not.

2  Thank modernlizbennet