DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park
Ranked #6 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My family had to stay at this hotel during our power outage from the ice storm. We got there tired and the staff was wonderful. Huge shout outs to Charlotte & Angelica who both went beyond the call of duty to make our stay great. The room was clean and we were very comfortable and we got plenty of warm cookies! I have nothing but great things to say about this hotel.
Thanks so much

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Henry-GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a review via TripAdvisor. The snow storm was challenging and fun at the same time. I appreciate the kind words on Charlotte and Angelica and I will pass them on to them. Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Every single employee was so exceptionally nice - well above and beyond expectations. I travel often for work and it was so comfortable there. I was only there 2 nights and I felt like I was leaving old friends! Rooms are nice and clean. I'm a hotel snob for sure and I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you, Thank you!!!! We really appreciate your comments and they will be shared with the entire staff. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review via TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming back our friend the next time you are in the area.
Sincerely

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I've stayed here several times for work trips to Research Triangle Park. It's not my absolute favorite hotel, but I keep coming back. Rooms are in good shape and bed comfortable. Breakfast buffet is pretty good albeit a little one the small side comparatively. The health club is better than it was a few years ago, as they've sacrificed an additional guest room to add another row of cardio equipment....that is good progress, but at peak times I've still found all the machines full and multiple people showing up disappointed. Staff is friendly and efficient....oh, yeah, and that complimentary chocolate chip & nut cookie. Sold; i'll be back again.

Room Tip: stay away from rooms on the first floor in the low 100s (101 - 110) if you want to avoid hearing peo...

Dan,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review via TripAdvisor. Thanks again for coming back. What can we do to make us your favorite hotel? Next time you are in, please look me up and let’s discuss. I look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

What a great experience!!! Between the Front Desk Staff and the other Personnel at the hotel they made my stay outstandingly comfortable and were always asking if there was something I need. The facility itself was very comfortable as well.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thanks for taking the time to write a review via TripAdvisor. We love to hear about your great experience with us. The staff really appreciates your kind words and we look forward to your next visit with us

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Pleasant, comfortable stay. Nice beds. Comfy rooms. Not the easiest place to fi d, even though the hotel is right off the interstate. Only issue I had was my room location. My room faced the interstate and traffic noise - not all that objectionable - existed thru the evening. Good shuttle service to the airport. Hotel was fine (and didn't charge) for leaving my car in the parking lot for a few days while traveling on business. Several other RDU airport hotels now charge for this previously free service. Kudos to this properrty for serving their customers instead of holding them captive!

Room Tip: Request a room that doesn't face the interstate highway
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I would highly reccomend staying that the Doubltree in Raleigh, NC by Triangle Park. Excellent and friendly service with a peaceful and very clean atmosphere! I stayed at the hotel while visiting for my best friend's wedding. The venue was beautiful and the staff was more than helpful. All around a great experience!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My room was clean and luxurious, and all the staff I encountered were pleasant, courteous, helpful and so friendly. Charlotte on the front desk was so helpful, I even stopped by the front desk to say goodbye even though it wasn't necessary.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Travelers also viewed these Durham hotels
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham/Research Triangle Park
Hyatt Place Durham / Southpoint
CAMBRiA hotel & suites Durham - Near Duke University
Hilton Durham near Duke University
Hilton Garden Inn Durham/University Medical Center

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park

Address: 4810 Page Creek Lane, Durham, NC 27703-8582 (Formerly Hilton Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park)
Location: United States > North Carolina > Durham
#4 Family Hotel in Durham
#8 Business Hotel in Durham
#10 Romantic Hotel in Durham
Price Range: $91 - $206 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park 3.5*
Relax into a comfortable stay at our entirely renovated and updated(as of March 2013) DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park. The hotel is ideally located adjacent to the world-renowned Research Triangle Park, home to a multitude of companies including IBM, GlaxoSmithKline, BASF, General Electric and many more. Take advantage of the complimentary shuttle service to Raleigh-Durham International Airport and locations within a 5-mile radius of the hotel.Nestled on a quiet hilltop, among the wooded North Carolina landscape, the hotel boasts a resort-style atmosphere and is known locally as ‘The Mansion on the Hill’. Admire charming southern-style features such as the grand veranda, complete with wicker rocking chairs and porch swings. Our friendly staff look forward to greeting you with a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie on arrival. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hilton Hotel Durham