“Great Jazz evening”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: University
Description: G2B is a restaurant that pairs creative New American cuisine with the world's best craft beers to create a truly unique dining experience. Whether you choose from the expertly curated beer list or the selection of brews created at the in-house nano-brewery, your dining experience will be unlike anything you have seen before
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Friends and I went to G2B last night to hear the Mint Juliep Band. They were great. The restaurant was very nice and the presentation of our meals were good. A little disappointed in the taste but would go back. Management was very accomodating when we complained about the service we were getting. With a 20% fixed tip, I expected better service. Our service was slow, and when asked for a glass of wine with my dinner I didn't get it until I was finished. Had to ask another waiter for a desert menu but no one ever came back for our order.

There are newer reviews for G2B Restaurant and Brewery

Reviewed September 30, 2012

The burger here is thick, juicy, tender and really flavorful. Nothing like the thin ones at every other nice burger place in town. Not smothered with other things, stands out on it's own. I've had several other good meals here, too, but the burger is the best.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

This has great atmosphere and very good and extremely reasonable food. Good for a light snack-- cheese or char cuter board or a full entree. They carry over 100 beers and a nice selection of wines. Jazz on Friday nights.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We went with son and fiancé for relaxing and celebratory dinner. Inside we felt comfy and well taken care of.

Service was attentive , prompt and friendly. Especially as I was reading aloud a trip advisor review as the server came to our table that
Mentioned slow service.

Food was creative and good. Not out of this world but very tasty. We will come back.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Difficult Restaurant name to remember and in inauspicious location in Durham.
Those are the ONLY negatives.
Yes- Service needs to improve.
Ambience wonderful.
Drinks and Beers great.
Red snapper one of the 5 best I have ever had.
Food fresh and cooked great.
Worth a visit (or two)...

1  Thank goldstn