“You have to try Bull City!!!!!”

Bull City Burger and Brewery
Ranked #9 of 763 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bull City Burger and Brewery is a locally owned, independent restaurant and craft brewery located at 107 East Parrish Street in downtown Durham, NC. We opened March 2011. The restaurant serves lunch and dinner 7 days per week with approximately 90 seats inside plus 60 seats of outside year round patio dining. We offer family friendly dining with a children's play area, as well as a semi-private meeting room for business gatherings, events and presentations all within full view of our own brewery. The restaurant is very much "farm-to-fork," working closely with North Carolina pasture-raised beef farmers supplying beef with no added hormones and antibiotic-free, that we grind daily to make our hamburgers and all-beef hotdogs. We work with other farmers growing vegetables such as tomatoes, cucumbers for pickles, and lettuce. The menu is streamlined with nearly everything produced on-site including house made buns, sauerkraut and bacon. We use no artificial sweeteners, no high fructose corn syrup, and no hydrogenated oils. We like to say we are like fine dining in a burger joint. We make the mustard, the slaw, the pickles, the mayo, the aioli, the hotdogs, the relish, the...
Spring City, Pennsylvania, United States
“You have to try Bull City!!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

I found this place on Google. We were on our way home from vacation looking for a place near I-85 to meet my daughter for lunch.
They open at 11:11am everyday and had Duck Frites. Just seemed like a place I had to try.
All of the burgers we had were great and cooked to order just the way I like the, Rare. I highly reccomend the Green Monster.
Good place for a family and they have a full bar. A unique place with GREAT food.
This is the place you want to go for a good burger and dog, not the place if you aare looking for an extensive menu.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Kim W

• Turkish first
Savannah, Georgia
“A great burger!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I just happened to see BCBB across the street from an appointment and was really happy I walked in. All fresh, great ingredients, awesome sweet potato fries - it was just what the doctor ordered!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank ERRTH
Durham, North Carolina
“BEST Burger in Durham”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

I love this place-it makes me feel younger. You sit at long tables, get to interact with others and the place has energy. The burgers have the best home ground beef and are always cooked right. Even when it's busy, the line moves pretty fast. They have the ordering and cooking and delivery of your food and drinks down to a science. I don't drink, but the people I usually go with do, and they rave about the brewery's beer choices. I always look forward to going here!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank signchris
Durham, North Carolina
“Excellent burgers & unique decor!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Visited during a lunch break. So appreciative to my sister for introducing me to such a wonderful place to eat!

• Visited January 2014
Elon College, North Carolina, USA
“Fresh and local food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Great burgers. Like that they try and buy everything from local farms when in season. Liked their black cherry soda. French fries where not cut the same size so some were over cooked and hard. Went on a Sunday afternoon around 4 pm. and sat on the enclosed patio. Have to get drink refills yourself, it was hard to get to drinks dispensers because of the customers lined up to order their food. Had to break line going to dispensers and returning to patio. Guess I am spoiled, prefer table service. Will go back again anyway.

• Visited February 2014