“Hairy Experience”

Ranked #51 of 803 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

1 meal and 2 hairs = 1 v bad experience. 1 hair in my wife's salad and 1 in my son's sandwich. Very gracious waiter and mgt. but ugh! Beware of the hair.

1  Thank david j

Reviewed May 28, 2014

After a day of travel we were looking for a place to eat. We were familiar with The Cheesecake Factory so we stopped in for dinner. The wait staff was engaging and funny and very good. Dinner was excellent, and for those of us that had room for cheesecake, it was awesome!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have tried a lot of different meals and everything I have tried has been awesome... I love the cob salad! And of course you cant go there without getting some cheesecake. I love the assortment of favors.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Nice staff, great location. We ate there twice in 2 days. Everything was great except the soup of the day which came with the lunch special- half sandwich, salad and soup. The soup was awful. One bite and that was it. Everything else was wonderful. Great outdoor dining to people watch.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Typical high volume CF. Service was pretty good for early Saturday evening. Food was certainly edible, but gave off the assembly line vibe of this sort of restaurant.

1  Thank Hoosiertraveler007

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!