“GREAT DESERT - But ...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #40 of 761 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“GREAT DESERT - But ...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

The Desert is excellent. Great Cheesecake; however, the meal was ... not horrible, but very average. It was good, but I felt like it should have been a little better for what I paid.

Visited November 2012

• Greek first
Arlington, Virginia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best service around NC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Mike was one of the best bartenders I have ever had. He made a bad trip wonderful at the end of the day.

Visited November 2012
North Carolina
“For a chain, food and service excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Good experience. Both my wife and I had the steak diane for an entree. It was delicious. But the best was their cheesecake for dessert. So many choices, hence the name. We shared(wise move) a Kahlua chocolate cheesecake with the right amount of richness and flavor. The service was excellent and they did what I liked about serving the coffee before the dessert came out. I hadn't been there in ages and since we were at the Southpoint mall area, we were able to walk around a bit while waiting for our pager to light up.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Great Food & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

As I've stated in other reviews, my wife and I are not big fans of chain restaurants, however our visit to this restaurant was great and we found the food and service to be great.
The bar staff was very professional and provided great service!
This was our first time visiting Cheesecake Factory restaurant but would definitely return to this restaurant when we are in the Durham/Chapel Hill area.

Visited October 2012
Winston Salem
“ready to go back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

Very diverse menu of moderately priced offerings. Meal was absolutely delicious (Hibatchi Steak) & portions were generous. The Key lime cheesecake was devine. I was with 3 others who agreed everything was wonderful. We ate outside on the patio & it was very pleasant. Our server was the best server I've ever had, perfect combination of friendly, efficient & knowledgable. Can't wait to return.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!