“Good Fast Food Chinese”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2013

The place is okay, but is over priced, especially for mixed drinks. The service is acceptable, but to be frank every time I've been there it's wall to wall people and the servers are overloaded. The cuisine is good but you have to be observant about how much salt is in the food, at least I do. It's good to eat there about once a year. They do accept reservations, but are usually confused when you show up and they're scrambling to match you up with your time.

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was our first time eating there and although it was very good it was nothing special. We were there before 4pm so we ordered off the lunch menu. The servings were small but they were under $10. I enjoy eating in a darker place instead of having lights right in my face and this place was certainly dark. I was very comfortable there and we will be going back. Since it was our first time there they gave us 2 gift cards for $10 each for the next time we visit.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

So yes, Chang's is a chain.

I have found their stores to be consistently good from Washington, DC to Las Vegas, to Tampa to Boston.

And they continued to more than satisfy in Durham, NC.

I had the pan fried dumplings as an appetizer and an order of the Mandarin Chicken. The portion of the entree was smaller than at many Chinese restaurants but it was perfect for me as I had no refrigerator back in my hotel room. I ate it all without feeling stuffed. And I ate it all because it was good!

I was dining at the bar. Service was friendly and attentive. I passed on the expensive, of tempting cocktails and had a Japanese Kirin draft with my meal.

It was all enjoyable,

This is pricier than most neighborhood Chinese restaurants, but I have found the quality to be consistently high.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have to say I'm not a big fan of oriental-asial food, but I have found P.F. Changs an interesting place where you can taste different delightful oriental-like dishes. Be aware of the portions sizes, for instance, I ordered a soup as an starter thinking on a small cup, but I was surprized when a big bowl of soup was served instead. So I ended up visiting this place twice during my stay in Raleigh NC.

The staff service is really good and they are pleased to help you deciding on what would you order. The atmosphere in the restaurant is nice and there is a bar for those who just want a drink and watch some sport or news in TV.

Prices? I would say it is not expensive, but that's subjective to what you order to drink and eat.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

The best hot and sour soup ever! I also LOVE their entrees. You can't go wrong here! The staff are great and the food is the best. There is something for everyone.