“Great dining decor and reasonable prices~”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #133 of 786 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Always busy when we go but good service and very accomodating with special requests. Lengthy gluten free menu and vegetarian also. Loved their flavored hot teas. Moo goo gai pan is always a favorite for me.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

With our daughter in her fourth year at Duke, we have found several occasions to visit this particular P. F. Chang's. Each time, the food has been delicious and the service has knocked our socks off.

The atmosphere is unfortunately loud in every Chang's I've ever visited, but the service is what strikes me as so extraordinary here. You can count on a great experience and terrific food.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

big restaurant, one huge room only, good for big groups, good pan-asian food, not exceptional but quite reliable "every day" restaurant

Reviewed October 19, 2012

My wife and I normally do not do chain restaurants, however we found that the two times that we have visited a P.F Chang's restaurant the quality of food and service has been great.
We would definitely recommend trying this restaurant.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We eats tons of Asian of all varieties. On our way home from a recent outing we stopped at PF Changs at Southpoint as my girls had never been and have asked. well it is just ok food as far as Chinese style goes. My oldest summed it up, it is ok Chinese style American food. usually offerings etc. She had multiple cups of egg drop soup and our shrimp dumplings were good. Entrees just ok. But what saved it was our waiter, gentleman named David who recently moved down from Detroit. He service was amazing. Checked on us frequently but not over bearing, joked and had fun and treated us very well. I did like the green tea and after I told him he had a few packets of it for me with the bill even though I did not ask. Would I go back, sure but knowing it is not really Asian food, more just because. if you go expect so so food but great service