“Ok Food, Great Service”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We eats tons of Asian of all varieties. On our way home from a recent outing we stopped at PF Changs at Southpoint as my girls had never been and have asked. well it is just ok food as far as Chinese style goes. My oldest summed it up, it is ok Chinese style American food. usually offerings etc. She had multiple cups of egg drop soup and our shrimp dumplings were good. Entrees just ok. But what saved it was our waiter, gentleman named David who recently moved down from Detroit. He service was amazing. Checked on us frequently but not over bearing, joked and had fun and treated us very well. I did like the green tea and after I told him he had a few packets of it for me with the bill even though I did not ask. Would I go back, sure but knowing it is not really Asian food, more just because. if you go expect so so food but great service

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We had a meal there on Saturday night after the UNC Football game. Great food and a great place to dine. Excellent food and service.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Visited PF Chang's after a gap of 5 years and found it is better than before. I stopped going there because of a dearth of vegetarian choices. I think they have added more vegetarian choices over the years. Decor is good to great and the waiter was really courteous and friendly. Food is served beautifully and is tasty too. Fried rice and the tofu dishes were very nice.
Just a note: We ordered Buddha's feast without reading the description for our 3 year old and it is literally just steamed veggies, we expected a little more substantial food. But that's my bad :)

Reviewed August 2, 2012

You have to give PF CHang's credit for consistency. At least the menu is the same everywhere. But I'm not a big fan of the food. The service was great, though. And I was able to cobble together an almost vegan lunch last week.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I love Chinese food so this was right up my alley. The restaurant was very attractive and the Patio was nice too. The wait staff were all so friendly & helpful & the food was excellent.