“Our little secret...”

Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Raleigh, NC
“Our little secret...”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I hesitate reviewing this place because I don't share well with others, however the owners of this place deserve the kudos and business that follows. I have been going to Benetis regularly for a couple of years now. It is my mother's favorite breakfast spot.
The place is clean; the service is friendly; and the food is really good. Benetis has that "diner" feel, like family restaurants when I was young.
The pancakes and waffles, as another review stated, are the best in town, and their lunch is great too. I am not a fan of buffets, but theirs is clean and fresh, and unusual. I LOVE their Greek salad dressing.
Anyway, that's our little secret. Enjoy!

• Visited December 2012

North Carolina
“Best Breakfast in the Area!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Simply put this is the best breakfast in the RTP/Durham area. Great pancakes, waffles, home fries and more.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank hooper
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Beneti's Athena Resaurant.”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We ate here for lunch today, Tried their $7.99 all you can eat buffet which turned out to be excellent. the salad bar part was very good, and the hot table had LOTS of choices, We especially liked the moussaka, the tortellini with meatballs, the pasticcio, the cold chicken salad, and a few others. The lemon chicken was a little dry. It was all very good.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank docnc
Center Valley, Pennsylvania
“Go for the pancakes!”
Reviewed January 13, 2011

Two words: yum...breakfast!

Had breakfast with some coworkers here on a Friday morning. It's very quiet at 7:30 AM on a Friday...only two other tables were occupied. When we left at 8:15 or so, it had started to get a bit busier.

The waitress was friendly & kept us full of water & coffee. I did the pancake combination special (2 pancakes or a waffle + 2 pieces of meat + 2 eggs) for about $6. The pancakes were ginormous and tasty! I ate half of my pancakes and was full. Sad, b/c they are so delicious! My 2 pcs of bacon & 2 eggs seemed more like 3 eggs and 4 pieces of bacon. Definitely value for the money.

I'll definitely be back...hopefully I'll get a chance to try it for lunch next trip.

• Visited December 2010
2 Thank MrsKruse

Been to Benetis? Share your experiences!