“AWESOME!”

Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Huntsville, Alabama
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

First time trying this place out and WOW the food was fantastic and the beers were cold. I will definitely hitting this place up again if i am in the area. I had the bison pot roast and it was some of the best i have ever had. wait staff was fast and very courteous

Visited July 2014

Palm Beach, Florida
“Great Place for Family and for Work”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I love this place for two reasons - they consistently do a very good job with the food and it's a great environment for entertaining family and clients. I bring clients here at least once a month. The service is quick and friendly and the onion rings never disappoint!

• Visited June 2014
“You have to try the bison burger canon creek! ”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

You have to try the bison burger canon creek!
Great mix of flavors.
One of the best burgers I ever had.

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were a party of four going to dinner to celebrate a birthday. The birthday girl had never eaten bison before, so we suggested going to Ted's Montana Grill. My wife and I had been to other Ted's, but not the Durham restaurant. We've always enjoyed the food at Ted's and we were looking forward to having dinner there.

I don't know if the moon and stars were properly aligned or what, but that evening our dinner was the perfect dining experience. We all ordered bison, two ribeyes, a filet and a burger and each entrée was excellent. I ordered a ribeye, it was cooked to perfection and was one of the best steaks I've ever had. Much better than the last steak I had at a Ruth Chris's Steakhouse and for probably half the price. The sides were equally as good, for me it was an outstanding meal. The rest of our party felt the same way.

I'll also mention that the service was excellent as well. The waiter did something that most places never seem to do anymore, he paced the meal. There was a nice interval between our appetizers and the main course. Then between the main course and dessert.

I don't know if Ted's will be as good next time I eat there, but I'm certainly going to given them the opportunity.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank MGG56
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best Burgers in Town!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Ted's is our favorite place to go when we want a delicious burger and freshly cut fries. The burger menu has tons of combinations to satisfy any craving and you can choose between beef or bison. If you're not in the mood for a burger, try the bison meatloaf with homemade squash casserole or on Sundays, try the turkey and dressing. One interesting thing about their beverage service...if you order sweet tea, you get traditional ice cubes, but if you order soda, you get crushed ice. If you're in the mood for crushed ice, be sure to order a soda with your burger.

Visited May 2014

Been to Ted's Montana Grill? Share your experiences!