“An easy and interesting excursion on Jordan Lake”

Triangle Boat Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Boat Tours on Jordan Lake For Groups up to 12...Guided Tours, Special Events...and MoreClose and ConvenientFun and AffordableSafe and Professional
Reviewed September 26, 2010

We were looking for a fun, easy, and unique way to celebrate my 40th birthday with our three small children and some friends. I saw a sign for Triangle Boat Tours, so I called them up and got lots of good info to fit a boat trip into our weekend of fun. We rented a larger campsite (C40) on Jordan Lake and schedule a pickup at our campsite one morning. Some sites allowed for this type of pickup, but others did not. Check yours carefully if you do it. Capt Don was in contact the morning of and arrived promptly. Well supplied with life jackets (even for the little ones), drinks and snacks, the new, gorgeous Bentley pontoon carried us all around the lake. Our captain brought us right up close to 2 different bald eagles as well as the cormorant nesting colony. He was a wealth of info about the lake's creation, history, and creatures. We landed the boat to let the little kids play at a lake-side playground, then headed back across the water for a nice slow ride. All of the children on board were completely mesmerized by the experience, and we got to sit back and breathe slowly while Capt. Don took care of everything. We will definitely be booking another trip with Triangle Boat Tours! I'm considering doing it for another birthday party, a double date, or an outing with visiting relatives. The experience was fun, affordable (paid through Paypal), and SO easy.

2  Thank shazam70
There are newer reviews for Triangle Boat Tours

Reviewed August 12, 2010

Two weeks ago our group of 12 women went for a ride on the pontoon boat with Captain Don. We saw many different types of birds including osprey, eagle, great blue heron and cormorants. Captain Don was very personable and informative and the trip was complete with drinks and snacks! I highly recommend this excursion! Offered: Ecotour, Afternoon Tea, Sunset Tour, etc....Very comfortable seating!

Reviewed July 27, 2010

Captain Don was so much fun! He was professional and courteous and made our outing great. We had a group of seven of us ranging in age from 17 to 80. The younger folks took part in the tubing, which was tons of fun, and the older folks enjoyed being out on the lake. Don knew a great deal about the history and the environment of Jordan Lake, which was really interesting to hear. He had drinks and chips and homemade dip for us, which was a nice added touch.

I definitely recommend Triangle Boat Tours, and we'll probably be going out again soon!

Reviewed July 10, 2010

I highly recommend this company if you are looking not only for a fun and relaxing time on Jordan Lake as well as a company that is friendly and professional. This is the total package. My girlfriends and I took a sunset cruise and had such a great time on this boat. Don't miss it!

Reviewed June 24, 2010

My son and I went out on Jordan Lake with Captain Don and Heidi, and I have to say it was one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had in a long time. The ride was beautiful, and the time we spent playing at the beach was wonderful. My son had the time of his little life (he's 19 months old), and I absolutely loved being out on the water. Captain Don is a superb host. I learned quite a few things I hadn't known about Jordan Lake and its wildlife. I hope my family and I will have the chance to go out with them again in the future. It was a blast!

1  Thank MickaellaG