“Fun, friendly, professional boat tour”

Triangle Boat Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Boat Tours on Jordan Lake For Groups up to 12...Guided Tours, Special Events...and MoreClose and ConvenientFun and AffordableSafe and Professional
Reviewed July 10, 2010

I highly recommend this company if you are looking not only for a fun and relaxing time on Jordan Lake as well as a company that is friendly and professional. This is the total package. My girlfriends and I took a sunset cruise and had such a great time on this boat. Don't miss it!

Reviewed June 24, 2010

My son and I went out on Jordan Lake with Captain Don and Heidi, and I have to say it was one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had in a long time. The ride was beautiful, and the time we spent playing at the beach was wonderful. My son had the time of his little life (he's 19 months old), and I absolutely loved being out on the water. Captain Don is a superb host. I learned quite a few things I hadn't known about Jordan Lake and its wildlife. I hope my family and I will have the chance to go out with them again in the future. It was a blast!

1  Thank MickaellaG