SpringHill Suites Durham Chapel Hill
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Residence Inn Chapel Hill(Chapel Hill)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskfire pitfrosted glasschapel hillshower areahome depothot tubsitting areawork spacetwo queen bedsoatmealconvenient locationwalk in showerfree breakfastindoor poolflat screen tvcoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2011

This was my first stay at this hotel and it was a pleasure to be there. The staff was very pleasant and the atmosphere was wonderful. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends.

Room Tip: Contact them on Sunday and see what is available.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 13, 2011

I am generally satisfied with hotels, but rarely am I delighted. The SpringHill Suites was fantastic. We loved the clean fresh look of the hotel and oohed and aahed at some of the modern decor. Beds were comfortable and location was great for Duke. The staff was friendly and the breakfast buffet was without a doubt one of the best I've seen. Although we did not use the pool, the pool area looked nice but the pool was small and would feel crowded fairly quickly. There are a few restaurants nearby, we did not explore the rest of the area well as we were just staying overnight prior to picking up a child from camp.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2011

Easy access to I-40, Chapel Hill or Durham. This is a newer SpringHill suites that has a modern feel to it. I liked the room as it had a desk area to work at as well as sofa/sitting area and then the sleeping area somewhat separate. I thought this was a very efficient use of the small room size. The staff were very friendly as well. Also there is a great selection of restaurants in the area plus some stores if you need anything. I have stayed at many hotels in the Durham area and this is the best and the price is a good value.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2011

My family were in transit from Raleigh Airport. Very pleasant from the the driver who picked us up, to the desk personnel....very warm and welcoming. Even offered to drive us to the nearest fast food if we were hungry because it was almost midnight....who would do that these days. Requested for a 1st floor and got a nice, clean studio. Bed was comfortable and the pillows/blankets were immaculate. Plus, free wireless internet...Breakfast was outstanding....I could go on forever....I definitely recommend this to anyone....will come back to the same hotel next week.....very happy customers....
Alex S.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank axela14
Reviewed June 30, 2011

Have been staying at this location since it opened. The staff and the property are excellent. Everyone is always very friendly and helpful. Great morning breakfast to get your day started.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family