“Great Weekend”

Hotel Indigo Raleigh Durham Airport at RTP
Ranked #16 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Reviewed January 24, 2011

This was our second stay for a weekend getaway. The hotel is located in a quite location just off the interstate. We love this place as a quick getaway. It is close to Southpoint Mall and it has a wonderful feel..upbeat and modern. The cafe has a wonderful yogart parfait for breakfast and has great little pizza's for a snack or small lunch.. we did not have a salad but they looked really good and healthy. Very laid back atmosphere, rooms were extremely clean and beds were awesome.. we only left to go eat out once the whole weekend..small pool and spa..my only complaint was that there was too much chlorine in the spa..bar makes some nice drinks also..we will be back!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 7, 2011

This hotel is GORGEOUS! My first time in the Raleigh area and the hotel really helped shape my experience and new love for this city! Very friendly and helpful staff, comfortable beds and great food! Bonus is how convenient the hotel is to the airport and local attractions. Very much enjoyed ourselves and will return!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
HOTELindigoRTP, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Raleigh Durham Airport at RTP, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2011

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you choosing to stay with us... Welcome! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 24, 2010

This hotel is absolutely wonderful, I can't complain about anything! The front desk staff is highly professional, personable, and knowledgable. The restaurant was convenient and the coffee is Starbucks- you can never go wrong with Starbucks! The bath products were Aveda (the best product out there) and the TVs were enormous! Everything was clean, fresh, and beautiful.
Kudos to the Indigo and everyone who works there, I will never stay anywhere else :)

Reviewed November 22, 2010

Very comfortable hotel close to Raleigh-Durham airport. Rooms are bright and spacious, comfortable bed and good desk area for working. Everywhere is spotlessly clean. Big TV in the room but unfortunately it has no HD channels. The only real downside to this hotel was the brealfast service in the bistro, hopeless is an understatement - expect a long wait and don't be surprised if it never turns up at all!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
HOTELindigoRTP, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Raleigh Durham Airport at RTP, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2010

Thank you for contacting and providing your feedback... Can you assist me with your date of stay so that I can address the issue dealing with breakfast. Thank you again and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay... you may email directly if you would like, dennis@indigortp.com.

Reviewed November 5, 2010

I stayed here only 1 night on an overnight business trip and I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality, atmosphere, and comfort that this hotel had to offer. I am a client of a nearby company so I got a really low rate and wasn't expecting much. The hotel has a great atmosphere and feels a bit like an eclectic modern European hotel. I used the shuttle service from RDU airport and it was only about a 5 minute drive.

The rooms are fabulous and generously sized with wood/laminate flooring. There is a small partition separating the entry to the bedroom area, a nice comfy lime green lounge chair, a soft rug, and my room had a king size bed. The decor is very refreshing with large floral murals, light blue paint, and natural elements. The TV is a large Philips flat screen with the ambilight feature. There is also an single serving coffee maker in the room with disposable brew baskets available.

The desk area is well appointed with several available electrical outlets conveniently located. The chair was nice, comfortable, and on wheels. Free Wifi was available and easy to connect to.

The bathroom was very large, well lit, well appointed with Aveda products, and my room had a huge walk-in shower. The bathroom could have used a makeup mirror. However, there is a full length mirror on the wall by the entry.

The AC/heating unit did come on at one point and it was a bit loud. It wasn't actually needed while I was there so I was able to turn it off and be very comfortable. The bed and pillows were very comfy. I would be happy to stay here again when doing business at RTP.

1  Thank CaliKal
HOTELindigoRTP, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Raleigh Durham Airport at RTP, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2010

Thanks! What a great review and I as well as the staff appreciate it without any hesitation. We value all guest responses and needs and we are always looking for ways to make even the best situations better. Hope to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed October 25, 2010

I've stayed in the Raleigh/RTP Hotel Indigo twice now, and have loved it both times. Finally, a hotel in North Carolina that is new enough to have never allowed smoking..

First and foremost, the hotel is new; less than two years old I'm guessing. The rooms are great, with over-sized bathrooms. The restaurant ( + room service) serves decently healthy, tasty fare.

My only gripe is that the hot tub was broken last visit. It happens, I suppose.

For off-campus food, drinks, and fun, check out Serena restaurant/bar down the street. Great local characters to cheers with.

As a budget-conscious business traveler I visit RTP often for work, and have found my new home-away-from-home.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
HOTELindigoRTP, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Raleigh Durham Airport at RTP, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2010

Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope that if your travels bring you back to the Raleigh Durham area that we here at Hotel Indigo RDU will be your first choice. Have a great weekend!

Reviewed October 25, 2010

This is a new, very clean and modern hotel great for business travelers around RTP. Rooms are nice and neat, with everything needed. Only downside is that there is not a lot to do around the area - no jogging routes, in the middle of a business park. Free internet was good, hotel gym was just so-so.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business

Thank you for your response, we strive daily to ensure all of our guest(s) enjoy there stay at Hotel Indigo Raleigh Durham. Our attractions are limited in the general area of the hotel but next time try our shuttle service or let our friendly staff pin point an area for site seeing and we can arrange a taxi.