Hotel Indigo Raleigh Durham Airport at RTP
$92
SpringHill Suites
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$104
$159
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$116
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$119
CambriaHotels
  • Restaurant
$85
All reviewsaveda productshardwood floorsbright colorshuge showershrimp and gritsbeautiful hotelroom servicecomfortable bedindoor poolshuttle servicebusiness meetingnight's sleepfront desk staffbusiness centerrooms are niceanitaashton
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed at this place recently during a business trip. Clean, nice rooms and great ambiance

The location is great, especially if one has to stay overnight while visiting the USCIS office, a block away. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
7  Thank M B
Jamitris D, Guest Relations Representative at Hotel Indigo Raleigh Durham Airport at RTP, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback about our property. Please be sure to contact the hotel should you need assistance with future reservations.Your business is greatly appreciated.

-Shana

Reviewed February 23, 2013

My husband stays at this hotel for work sometimes and when we decided we were going to possibly relocate to the RTP, he was able to secure a decent rate. I have to admit, I have fallen in love with this hotel. Something about the decor in the lobby and in the rooms just makes me happy. I think it is that it feels like how I would decorate my own space and so I can't help but like it.

We have never had issues at this hotel, even with two kids who are pretty loud. They have always been accommodating even when we arrive late or need a late check out.

The only thing I would say that is lacking is near by places to eat...you will have to drive. If you drive, then there is plenty near by.

I'm hoping to stay at Hotel Indigo again..this time alone as some Mommy time!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Jamitris D, Guest Relations at Hotel Indigo Raleigh Durham Airport at RTP, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out not only to visit our property but to leave a review on your experience with us. Don’t you just love the décor of this place? It’s so different and inviting; nothing comparable to your standard hotel. We love to stand out and be set apart from the others. The color scheme is one of my personal favorites and it drew me in automatically. We appreciate your dedication to Hotel Indigo and we look forward to serving you soon. Also, please keep in mind that the shuttle service is available to transport you and your party anywhere within a 10 mile radius for restaurant options. Cedar Bar & Bistro is also available for your breakfast and dinner needs down in the lobby. Please stop by the desk for one free breakfast voucher on your next stay. You can print this email and present it to the representative and we’ll be glad to take care of you. We’ll be seeing you soon for that much-needed “Mommy time”! You deserve it!

All the Very Best,

Shana Baxter
Guest Relations

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Nice, clean hotel very conveniently located near RDU. Hotel staff was great and very helpful. Pool area nice. Hotel is visually pleasing, rooms big and comfortable. Has a nice warm feeling to it not the big impersonal hotel feel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Jamitris D, Guest Relations Representative at Hotel Indigo Raleigh Durham Airport at RTP, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out not only to visit our property but to leave a review on your experience with us. At Hotel Indigo, we take much pride in satisfying our guests at all times. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Please call the hotel directly at 919-474-3000 for assistance with future reservations.

All the Very Best,

Shana Baxter
Guest Relations

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I prefer boutique-type hotels and was looking forward to finally staying at this Indigo, and I got a good rate by pre-paying. When (at 4pm) my next day's meeting was re-scheduled I figured I'd head home for the weekend early rather than staying overnight.

It was a Thursday, and I called the hotel to see if possibly I could re-book for Sunday and apply my pre-payment toward that stay. Being an experienced road warrior I understand the caveats of the non-refundable, pre-paid reservation. I would have been pleasantly surprised if they would have agreed to credit my payment, and extremely satisfied to get a partial credit. I was prepared to be told sympathetically that I would get neither.

Instead, I received no response at all. In a period of 24 hours I called the hotel 3 times, talked to staff, left voicemails with the GM (who I was told had sole authority on this decision), and emailed. Zero response.

I returned to RTP on Sunday, staying elsewhere. Last year I spent 71 nights in hotels, so I know there are lots of other properties that will take my money, and most of them will give me something in return - if not the accommodations that I chose to forfeit, then at least a return phone call. Amenities and aesthetics are meaningless without service. It's so incredibly simple, and the Indigo RTP has proven that it cannot manage the basics, so I choose not to stay there.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MLeopards
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Raleigh Durham Airport at RTP, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear MLeopards,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments online and for appreciating the location of our hotel. I am sorry to hear about your experience at our property. I want to assure you that your experience is not the norm for our property. I have taken note of your comments about the staff and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHG Care

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I spent one night in RTP on business recently and was delighted with the experience. This budget hotel gives you more than you'd expect for your dollar.

Pros:
- Pergo Flooring Through-out
- Large Colorful Rooms
- Very Comfortable Bed
- Huge Walk-in Shower
- Nice Full-Service Bar / Restaurant in Lobby
- Shuttle to / from Airport & General Area Service

Cons:
- Room Stocked With Decaf Coffee Only (Over-site of House Keeping but a Pet-Peeve. I need my Caffeine!!)

The experience was a nice surprise. All staff were very friendly and helpful and left me wanting to come back.

Happy Travels!