Hotel Indigo Raleigh Durham Airport at RTP
Hilton.com
$104
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$79
Hampton.com
All reviewsaveda productshardwood floorsbright colorshuge showershrimp and gritsbeautiful hotelroom servicecomfortable bedindoor poolshuttle servicebusiness meetingnight's sleepfront desk staffbusiness centerrooms are niceanitaashton
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful and very clean. The room made me feel as though I was in Miami! My only concern is, the shower floor in our room was very slick. If I made one wrong move I would have fell. Then there is a wood bench in the shower so if you fall you really will be hurt. Overall my stay was excellent and I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: October 2012
Keith A, Manager at Hotel Indigo Raleigh Durham Airport at RTP, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Thanks for the feedback on your recent stay with us. Miami sound good right about this time of year, so if you can't get there you can get a little slice here at the Indigo in Durham. I appreciate the feedback on the shower floor. These are slip resistant and I will take your comments and look into the issue of your room to ensure saftey measures have been taken to correct this concern, We look forward to seeing you again.

Keith Alexander
Manager

Reviewed October 10, 2012

The accommodations were very nice and reasonably priced. The staff both at the front desk and restaurant/bar were very friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. The robes provided in the room was the most comfortable I have ever worn.

Room Tip: GPS had a hard time finding the place.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit to our hotel. We appreciate the kind words regarding our staff and take great pride in our hotel and our ability to go above and beyond to ensure a GREAT experience. I look forward to meeting you personally next time you are in town

Keith Alexander
Manager

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Beautifully designed hotel, both inside and out, with great rooms, free computers and printing, helpful front desk staff, nice though small pool. The design makes a big difference to me.

My complaints are similar to others over the last two years, that the manager always claims will be addressed. the desk electic outlet did not work, so we tried to call the front desk. However the house phone did not work. We informed the front desk on our first night, but neither item was addressed during our two night stay.

On our first night we went down for dinner at 7.30 and ordered soup. The server told us they had been out of soup for two days, "because it was so popular". A rum and coke? Only spiced rum. A glass of white wine? Most of the wines on the list are no longer available. A salad to go? We looked in theglass To Go cabinet, and all the salads were dated as "fresh Until" two days before! They looked it too. Breakfast the next morning: Waffles? "The machine is broke" Eggs and bacon? Out of eggs! Cereal, then? Only Lucky Charms and Coco Pops. The servers were trying hard but poorly trained and having to deal with many unhappy customers. When we left, nobody enquired about our stay, or I would have told them.

My recommendation: stay here if you get a good deal (ours was $88 a night), you enjoy swimming, like bright cheerful colors and are prepared to eat all your meals elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Raleigh Durham Airport at RTP, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Dear The_Flying_Chef,

Thank you for taking the time to write our hotel a review. It is delightful to know that you found the layout of our hotel and front desk staff service commendable. However, I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced at our restaurant. I assure you the feedback of our property will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences.

Thank you again for your review.

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Hotel Indigo is a beautiful, modern boutique hotel in the RDU area. I took my two kids this weekend for a rate of $80!! The hotel was located near a number of kid friendly attractions. It had an indoor pool and hot tub which the kids and I enjoyed. The restaurant food was nice as well. Can't believe waht a bargain it was!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

we stayed a couple days at the hotel Indigo and everything was really nice the staff were very accommodating & the hotel itself was very clean and well kept. my only complaint was the flooring in our room was warped, like it wasnt installed properly.

• Stayed: October 2012