Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 5:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
Escape the Brewery

This was the first visit to Durham and second playing an escape game. The staff was very courteous... read more

Reviewed yesterday
junderwood08
So much fun!

My family and I had a great time celebrating my dad's birthday here. My 12.5 year old son LOVED the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Katie L

All reviews jump scares new owners attic room great room great puzzles business outing team building fun fun fun co workers seconds to spare art gallery convenient location heart of downtown game master great activity heist hints
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was a visitor to Durham recently and accidentally saw NC Escape. Our team Of educators managed to do the Brewery Heist. Our host David was gracious and patient in the beginning and at our exit. Don’t know who our game master was, but was definitely efficient giving us hints. (We never waved for them but they came in a timely manner) Thank you David for your hospitality and awesome Tshirts. When you get medium sized tshirts I would like to gladly order some. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’ve been to several escape rooms around the Triangle and I have to say this was the best experience yet! We did The Attic and OMG, it was awesome! David set the storyline perfectly and we had a blast all the way til the end. If you love escapes rooms, try this place for sure!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

An overall fantastic experience! The rooms puzzles were great and the host and the person that helped us in our room were both awesome! Would highly recommend this escape room to anyone who is a fan of them!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thank you for a wonderful experience. So many of my friends were first timers and we all worked together and finished the Alien room! Great customer service and challenging escape room.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great time, extra rooms, would definitely do again. Professional set up. We had 5 people in our group. We had 7 minutes left to spare.