“Perfect Snack!”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Durham, NC
“Perfect Snack!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I have stopped by here on the way home from work and have also brought friends and family. Its always good! Everyone is always happy with their choice.They change up the flavors of the locopops regularly; some are fruit based, others are more creamy. Air conditioned inside, plus outdoor seating. The now have smaller pops for the little ones. A definite favorite on a hot day!

• Visited May 2014

Durham, NC
“I like it!!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I stopped by today with my 15 yr. old dog, Jack. He had a pup pop and I had a pumpkin creme pop. Oh my!! I thought mine was delicious and Jack thought his chicken flavor pop was devine. This was my first trip here and was I one happy woman. I will be back with my best four-legged friends.

• Visited November 2013
Cary, North Carolina
“Great little find”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The location is the only problem, as it is in a sketchy neighborhood. Otherwise the locopops themselves are delish!

Visited July 2013
Durham, North Carolina
“Not the Usual Popsicle”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Homemade and out-of-this-world flavors. I had mango chili. A great place to finish off dinner on a evening. Yum!

• Visited June 2013
Scotch Plains, NJ
“I'm coo coo for locopops”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This little store off the beaten track sells the most delicious popsicles. Chocolate malt is highly recommended.

Visited May 2013