“Took a large group” 4 of 5 bubbles

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #194 of 761 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Green Cove Springs, Florida
“Took a large group”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

We took a large group a lunch, the food was spot on and the service very good. We will stop again. Burgers were done just like I want them!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

They have good burgers, fires and milkshakes, however that cannot be a good diet each day! I like to try their salads which so far I found average.

Visited November 2012
Grand Bahama Island
“disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

ive had better in charlotte and las vegas, i was excited for my family to give it a try, we were left disappointed. nothing was good or even anything to talk about. a waste of calories. the fries were cold the burger was lacking the expected "juiciness". it just wasn't there. mcdonalds probably would have been a better

Visited September 2012
“Good Burger Joint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Visited the Red Robin in Durham, NC. I was a bit apprehensive about some of the negative reviews about service but my wife and I were greeted very nicely and the waitress came and introduced herself immediately and seated us. The service overall was excellent. The food was good. Great variety of Burgers and some other classic American food thrown in for vareity! I got the Hot Burning Love and my wife got some sort of mexican salad with chicken. The place was clean but noisy. Did I say it was packed! The Bill was $26 including two soft drinks.
Overall nice place for an occassional Burger Fix!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States
“Eat in small groups”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

the restaurant has great food, and don't forget that you can customize your burger. Went early as the group I was with was passing through, our van needed gas, and we decided to feed to group while we were stopped to fuel the bus. We were early for the lunch crowd 11:30am and asked to sit in small groups, not to put several tables together, just to fellowship in small groups. they put us along the partition, with booth seating on the partition, and chairs along the aisle side, got our orders, and waited for the food. We waited 30mins for our food, and several other customers left! Customers that were seated after us got served before we did! After I food finally got to the table it was good. Didn't get refills or the never ending fries!
Got the check, and WHAT!!!!!!!! an 18% gratuity for a large group!!!!! The manager was out at the time, and the "assistant manager couldn't do anything for us. Needless to saw we were all a little irritated!!! If you have 5 or more sit separately! Will try again, but will go in a small group.

• Visited August 2012