“Good Burger Joint”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Visited the Red Robin in Durham, NC. I was a bit apprehensive about some of the negative reviews about service but my wife and I were greeted very nicely and the waitress came and introduced herself immediately and seated us. The service overall was excellent. The food was good. Great variety of Burgers and some other classic American food thrown in for vareity! I got the Hot Burning Love and my wife got some sort of mexican salad with chicken. The place was clean but noisy. Did I say it was packed! The Bill was $26 including two soft drinks.
Overall nice place for an occassional Burger Fix!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

the restaurant has great food, and don't forget that you can customize your burger. Went early as the group I was with was passing through, our van needed gas, and we decided to feed to group while we were stopped to fuel the bus. We were early for the lunch crowd 11:30am and asked to sit in small groups, not to put several tables together, just to fellowship in small groups. they put us along the partition, with booth seating on the partition, and chairs along the aisle side, got our orders, and waited for the food. We waited 30mins for our food, and several other customers left! Customers that were seated after us got served before we did! After I food finally got to the table it was good. Didn't get refills or the never ending fries!
Got the check, and WHAT!!!!!!!! an 18% gratuity for a large group!!!!! The manager was out at the time, and the "assistant manager couldn't do anything for us. Needless to saw we were all a little irritated!!! If you have 5 or more sit separately! Will try again, but will go in a small group.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Lets face it - How can you go wrong! If you can't find a burger you might like, you are not reading the menu...

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Great food as usual and we also had great service. You won't be disappointed. Unlike a couple other reviews on here, I love the fries. Its one of the few places I know where you actually get "steak fries." Also, the fries are bottomless, so eat up.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Went there once for lunch and actually had fun eating the cheese burger! The onion rings are to die for! The staff was helpful with suggestions and the fries just kept coming ! I have had burgers in quite a few places...this one would be rated amongst my top 10. It was someone;s birthday too, so the staff went into a song and dance routine too! An energetic place with a good burger! Enjoy Red Robin's!