“Awesome Chicken!”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I spent a few years in Miami and had all sorts of latin "mojo" chicken, so I understand what I am eating. Mami Nora's was right on point! In fact, better than all other "mojo" style chicken I have had. I got the standard chicken rice and black beans with some sweet plantain on the side. Both my girlfriend and I thought the food was OUTSTANDING! And the price was good too.

1  Thank Philly-In-Durham

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The chicken was absolutely fantastic!!This very casual restaurant was a big hit, even with a five year old. The food was very fresh, very tasty and economical. If Mami Nora was in my hometown, we would be regulars (weekly).

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I absolutely crave Mami Nora's. It is amazing. Never dined in - it's really more of a take out place.
Not much on the menu other than the rotisserie chicken, but why would you ever try anything else. I could eat here once a week (and sometimes do!). It's a great value too.

1  Thank Suzy7512
Reviewed July 4, 2013

this is just a dive restaurant with a delicious roasted chicken that worth to try it, I would say nobody could be disappointed with this fresh, moist, tender, full of flavor chicken, prices are cheap and of the place look clean, it is self service and the ambiance music is usually pop from the 80's, and sometimes old pop Spanish too.

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Have never been disappointed here. Although you can eat in, most people in the neighborhood take out. Great alternative to fast food. The chicken is wonderful and there's a good assortment of sides.