“So addicted to this place”
Review of Mami Nora's - CLOSED

Mami Nora's
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I absolutely crave Mami Nora's. It is amazing. Never dined in - it's really more of a take out place.
Not much on the menu other than the rotisserie chicken, but why would you ever try anything else. I could eat here once a week (and sometimes do!). It's a great value too.

1  Thank Suzy7512

Reviewed July 4, 2013

this is just a dive restaurant with a delicious roasted chicken that worth to try it, I would say nobody could be disappointed with this fresh, moist, tender, full of flavor chicken, prices are cheap and of the place look clean, it is self service and the ambiance music is usually pop from the 80's, and sometimes old pop Spanish too.

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Have never been disappointed here. Although you can eat in, most people in the neighborhood take out. Great alternative to fast food. The chicken is wonderful and there's a good assortment of sides.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Remember the Seinfeld episode where Kramer gets addicted to Kenny Rogers' roasted chicken? It's that good! My wife and I ordered a half chicken, and it was delicious (better and less expensive than Kenny's). The yucca fries were outstanding, and the chicken soup was full of flavor. Lunch for two for under ten dollars? What a bargain! We also liked that it was served on plates with silverware, instead of styrofoam and plastic utensils. We'll be back soon!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We're spending two days in Durham and decided to pop into this little place for lunch.
It reminded me of home, the food is truly south american without any pretensions and they had beverages that I hadn't seen in years!
Shared a meal with my girlfriend and left pleasantly content and full. Low prices, friendly, a little hard to find but worthwhile!