“Convenient and Clean”

Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP
Ranked #25 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I stay here everytime I travel to the Raleigh area on business. They make me feel welcomed on every trip. Breakfast could not be more enjoyable with George there to brighten my morning no matter how hectic of a trip I am having. He keeps it clean and well stocked. Korea is the one that is generally there to check me in and even when there was a problem with a reservation he was able to fix the issue very quickly. I will continue to stay here on my future business trips.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Jason O, General Manager at Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Dear Christine M,
I am Jason ONeal, general manager of the Comfort Suites RDU/RTP, NC. Thank you for taking time to write a review about your many stays with us in the Raleigh/Durham area. It was great to hear how our George and Korea help make your stays enjoyable, I will be sure to pass this along to both. The next time you are in the area I hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Stayed at the Comfort Suites for business right across from RTP.

Pros: Free wifi, free breakfast, free shuttle including airport. Decent sized room. Good value price for all these items.

Cons: Slow internet many times, old CRT TV that can't swivel to point at sofa for instance, small bathroom (door almost hits the toilet). 5 tiny little pillows on the bed (think throw pillow size). I didnt ask if they had a regular size pillow though.

Overall, this is very much the type of hotel I would choose based on the total value. There is room for improvement, but for the price and amenities, its a good deal.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Your typical basic hotel ... what more could you ask for ... They even have a manager's special Mon - Wed.

• Stayed: April 2012

Dear F35Captain,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We appreciate the “Great Hotel” comment and the post about our Mon-Wed evening Managers Reception. I hope you choose to stay with again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Still old CRT tv's that you cannot view from the work desk, SLOW internet and NO fax services which I must have in my line of business. Nice rooms though.

Room Tip: Try to get one of the rooms with the outdoor patio!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2012

A friend and I stayed at Comfort Suites the night before we had to fly home. It was a very clean --- a little bit dated, but large room and had everything a person would need. Who cares about flat screen tvs....the others work quite well! The bathroom was in good shape----the beds comfortable and the breakfast was quite good. The service is excellent and the staff very friendly and accomodating! The price I received on booking.com was a great price.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 2nd floor
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends

I am Jason ONeal, general manager of the Comfort Suites RDU/RTP, NC. Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am so glad you enjoyed your overnight stay before you flew home. We appreciate the comments concerning the cleanliness of your room. Our housekeeping department takes pride in this and I will be sure to pass this along to them.

Thank you so much for staying with us and I hope you choose us next time you are in town.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised when I got to the hotel. I had read some reviews and was a bit sceptical before, but I have to say: it was a great choice! I stayed for two nights, the staff was friendly, the room was clean and large, you get a complimentary breakfast (which is just as good as any other hotels breakfast) and another plus is the manager reception from Monday through Wednesday where you get free beverages and snacks. Yes, I wouldn't stay here for a romantic getaway or relaxing weekend, but then again: it is an airport hotel. You come here because it's conveniently located and very (yes very!) reasonably priced! I would definately recommend it to anyone travelling for a short trip to Raleigh or Durham.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo

Dear prettywoman1981
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. As General Manager, I am so glad it was enjoyable. The entire staff here takes great pride in the property and their ability to provide great service to our and guests. I will be sure to pass the nice comments along to them.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

I am a flight attendant with a regional airline, so have access to many many many hotels during the course of any given week. I was blown away with the excellent customer service skills and genuine welcome Ryan at Comfort Suties Airport/RTP showed myself and my crew. He was The best shuttle driver and I believe he is Manager of Marketing and or Sales for this hotel. He is a keeper, we had a great spread at the Managers special too. He is not only a great asset to this hotel, but to every guest who stays here in RDU. He was a breath of fresh air at the end of a very long day in the air, and blessed my spirit as well as that of my crew on our short overnight here.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business