All reviews front desk waffles rooms are clean pleasant stay a great place to stay breakfast bar king bed would stay again shuttle service complimentary breakfast very nice hotel cookies rdu raleigh pillows internet interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2019

very enjoyable. I stay at this hotel at least twice a month for business reason. I love the location and the easy access to the main highway. Also very close to so many restaurants. The staff is great and I enjoy the breakfast.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2019

Clean and nice rooms and overall facility. Didn’t have problems with parking. We had a room with a king bed and the room was huge (not a suite). Rooms have micro fridges. Hot breakfast in the morning! Loved that check in was at 3 and check out was at noon.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

This was a last-minute choice and I am so glad I decided to book a room. The hotel was immaculate, the morning breakfast was on point! The staff was so professional, polite, courteous and down home which made me feel so comfortable being there. There was a lady that I met and I did not get her name but she was there from the time I would come down for breakfast and I do know is she also drove the shuttle she was the nicest person that I have met in a very long time. You guys have a good thing going and each and every time I come to North Carolina and I need a hotel I am going to do my best to book you guys!! And I almost forgot the rooms were immaculate!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2019

I stayed in room 225 a double/double room for 1 night after arriving RDU airport at 2:00am. This is an older property that has had some updates to stay current, but needs more

PRO’s

• Updated bathroom with large solid surface counters looks nice, with lots of space for toiletries
• Updated vinyl plank flooring in bathroom looks nice/current
• Older 32” flarscreen
• Micro/fridge combo with cup-at-a-time coffee maker
• New carpet in room
• Fairly quiet with "constant on" fan feature on HVAC unit for white noise effect
• Nice lobby, eating area
• Price
• Good beds BUT….

CON’s

• Cheap, hard, lumpy pillows. Literally the worst I've seen in years
• Small work desk with 6 power outlets
• Worn out chair, was once nice, now very hard seat pad with torn headrest
• Negative statement posted at front desk stating “We DO NOT have a pool” “We ARE NOT a pet friendly hotel” sends wrong message at check in.
• Clock wrong time by 6 hours
• Minimalist breakfast (save the waffle makers) is subpar. Eat elsewhere
• Technology challenged room with no USB charging ports and mediocre internet
• My PRE-PAID reservation was cancelled because they didn’t have a credit card on file and had to create a new reservation upon check in. I don’t understand the logic (or lack thereof) here..

Overall this is a decent property and a fine place to spend ONE night, especially if you have your own pillows and eat breakfast elsewhere. I give this property an 80/100 overall and an 88/100 for value as the price paid was very attractive.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 30, 2019

Beautiful hotel in the center of Mt Pleasent. It has great service and the rooms are well maintain. Breakfast is good. Check in was extremely pleasant and hospitality was outstanding. I would recommend it to one on business or pleasure.

Date of stay: March 2019