All reviews front desk waffles rooms are clean pleasant stay a great place to stay breakfast bar king bed would stay again shuttle service complimentary breakfast very nice hotel cookies rdu raleigh pillows internet interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed March 5, 2019

Flooding on the property. Closed off most of the common areas. Shut off water for several hours on multiple days. Water came back on brown in color. Could not even brush teeth let alone shower. Incredibly unsanitary.

Manager refused to compensate.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 13, 2019

The hotel was nice and clean but really old. The beds are really small and the televisions are small. The washcloths they gave us were really thin. I wouldn’t stay here again. Staff was nice and friendly.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

Attended a nearby family event, four hours from my home. Family invited me to stay over, but instead of disrupting them I stayed a Saturday night in this Wingate. This area is business oriented. Very busy weekdays, but quiet weekends. And the prices adjust accordingly! A Saturday night stay was a bargain! I slept in a bit in the comfy bed, took a leisurely shower, then went down for an un-rushed buffet breakfast and read news on my iPad, sipping coffee. Noontime checkout, so no hurry. I thoroughly enjoyed my one night relaxing stay. And the hotel delivered as expected, unobtrusively. Clean room, nice bedding, typical warm breakfast buffet. Towels are a little on the scratchy side. And pajama people at breakfast are ignorant, but that’s not the hotel’s fault.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 17, 2018

The staff was very warm and considerate during our staty. Not our first time staying and would stay again. Our flight was cancelled and the staff on was understanding and friendly. Would recommend!!!!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

A very nice hotel. The rooms were clean and comfortable. They had an amazing breakfast each morning. There was some kids that were noisy but the front desk handled it right away! I will definitely stay here again the next time I visit my daughter at North Carolina State University.

Date of stay: November 2018