La Quinta Inn & Suites University Area Chapel Hill
$91
$72
$68
Priceline
All reviewsred lobsterservice roadaccess roadchapel hillindoor poolwaffleswould stay againroom was cleaneasy accesshot tubcontinental breakfastfirst floorgreat place to staywe've stayednice staythe breakfast areafresh fruit
FilterAll languages
A La Quinta traveler
Marshville, North Carolina, USA
Reviewed December 21, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I have never had a bad experience in a La Quinta. The value is unequalled in my opinion. My room in Durham was very clean. I love the fact that the blankets/comforters don't drag on the carpet or fall on the carpet and are washable. Even little things like the soap bars being a little bigger and therefore sufficient for at least one washing. There is plenty of seating for the continental breakfast. I am appreciative of the free "USA Today." Somehow this chain has figured out how to be economical and provide a clean facility with a number of amenities while being profitable. I applaud their model and will always choose La Quinta if one is within reasonable distance from my destination. George

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Best review I can leave is to say I'll be staying there again on my next visit to Duke/Durham/UNC. Easy to get anywhere, clean and quiet, adequate breakfast and overall excellent value for the price. Rooms were large and quiet. Other facilities (pool, exercise) I didn't get to try but they looked fine from across the hotel. Staff was friendly and the clean-up was very thorough.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2013

This hotel really fit the bill! We were so impressed with the cleanliness, efficiency, customer service and quiteness. We had our dog and really wanted a specific area of the hotel. Although no rooms were ready, the staff went above and beyond to find us the right one. The back of the hotel is very quiet and borders to a residential area. Not much area for dog walking but a decent wooded section. There is a great trail park at the NC botanical garden that allows dogs on leash. Also, the NC state fair grounds allow dogs. This is dog friendly state. We can enough thanks to this la Quinta for top quality. My only disappointment was the breakfast but then again I don't think any hotel buffet breakfasts are much to speak about. This hotel is a great find!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Our room was nicely appointed and clean. We like a firm mattress and this bed fit the bill. It was nice to have plenty of thirsty linens in the bathroom. The breakfast was varied enough to suit both spouse's and my appetites and was nicely presented. Hotel personnel were friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay there again if the occasion arrises.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family