“Excellent prime rib”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The prime rib was excellent and the value was exceptional. The salad bar was stocked with fresh items, but the only negative was only iceberg lettuce is stocked. The prime rib arrived as ordered with fresh horseradish as requested. Marsha provided excellent thought the meal.

2  Thank napolian
There are newer reviews for Brass Lantern Steak House Limited

Reviewed June 6, 2013

My husband was happy when our travels had us staying close to this restaurant as he has noticed it several times as we travel to GA. He and one daughter got the prime rib for 2 and they said it was very good. I got the special which was a 5 oz ribeye and shrimp. I like my steak well done which at some locations can be a problem. Not here, my steak came cooked well done but not burn on the outside. I was very pleased. Our other daughter also got a steak and it was cooked perfectly to med-well like she likes it. The salad bar was nice - nothing fancy, but with all the things needed to make a nice starter salad. We also tried the lobster soup and clam chowder and thought they were very good.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Hampton Inn recommended this restaurant and suggested the prime rib for two menu item. What a treat. It came exactly as ordered and was outstanding. From the reception desk to the wait staff all was perfect. A smile on staff faces made for a great diner event after a long drive. Menu items will satisfy all tastes. Decor and seating very good.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Now mind you this is no Ruth Chris or high priced steakhouse. This is a small one of a kind local steakhouse that is affordable and has great food. We took some friends here to eat and had a usual great experience. We frequent this restaurant and like what it offers. I like the prime rib dinner for two at around $25. It's a great deal. I don't like heavily seasoned food and they do it right. I like to taste the meat. The twice baked potato is also great. Try it and see what you think.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This location right off 95 ifs off the hook for a weddind rehearsal dinner or mommy daddy time two prime rib dinners for less than 35 bucks with drinks WOW give it a try its worth your time

Been to Brass Lantern Steak House Limited? Share your experiences!